OT: power miners anyone add thread!

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by mrfang2, Jan 12, 2010.

?

should i write myselfe, or keep it so anyone can write?

1. myself

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. me and you guys

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. mrfang2

mrfang2 leader of team rejects

News Credits:
    this is a fanfic we can all help write! subject is lego power miners. go ahaed and add , i will start.....

CHAPTER 1 a tipical day.
    It was just another day in the underground base. Deadly rock monsters, super enerjy crystals, and humungus drilling machiens all around. suddenly a loud rumble is heard, and we see doc in the mine mech, running out of a cave. he is asked what is wrong, is there a cave in, rock monsters? "even worse! a rock monster twice as big as the mech, big enough to destroy the base! it pulsated green with power! i stopped it for now, with a cave in of course, but he will return!"says doc.just then a crash is heard, and we see the most horifying sight ever! the giant monster that we called rockrage came bersting out of the mine.

i know its small, i just wanted to start you off!

2. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

This is a Transformers Fan Fiction board. This is where the Transformers go. When we get a Not-Transformers stories board, I'll let ya know but I'm afraid this one won't last long.....

3. mrfang2

News Credits:
    yeah i know, just i didnt when i posted.

4. mrfang2

News Credits:
    chapter 2 rise of heros

as rockrage jumped up all the vehicles fell into pices, then combined with th mech into a firce robot, 5 stories tall! in another part of the mine a copper robot named vector prime smiles to himself."time to get back to the autobot base and see waht they are up to."back in the battlefield section of the mine, doc has beaten rockrage, but is about to fall to his doom after a crack in the floor during the fight opened into a magma cave....

5. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

Not to long ago I pm'ed the mdoerater of the fanfiction board about non-Transformers fanfiction. He told me it was allowed as long as there was something in the thread title that reffered to the non-tf part

6. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Oh...... carry on then.

7. mrfang2

News Credits:
    vector prime arives at the autobot skybase.optimus demands to know where he was. optimus was shown the amazing cretures, the incredible vehicles, and the intense battles fought by the miners."lets go down there to help!" he says.once in the mine they scan equipment, prime is the comand rig, vector and jetfire chose th areo shredder, bumblebee decides on the newly built fireblaster, ironhide is the cave cutter, and rachet is the boulder blaster."LETS ROLL OVER SOME STUPID MONSTERS!" says prime, as the team moves into the lava caverns.