orion pax

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Th0r4z1n3, Dec 24, 2006.

1. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    ok, i just got e-hobby orion pax/dion set today, and one of things i like to to with all of my tf's is to get/print a compleat bio for each one i own (yea i know i'm the super geek). i ofter spend hours on wikipedia and teletran 1 getting compleate histories on my tf's, finding out all of the tf's that shared the same name, and how they all fit into the differant continuities in the transformers multiverse. what i need to know is if anyone knows the name of the target master/mini-con that was also included in this set. any help would be greatly appreciated.

and before anyone starts bashing me for getting these,yes i know they are one of the most hated on tf toys ever made, but i have this uncontrolable urge. i have to get all of the magor iconic and influentuial tf's from the diferante continuities, i just have to, it's like an OCD! and who's more iconic and influential than optimus prime? and this is prime before he was prime, no matter how cheesey the toy is, it's like owning a piece of history.

some ppl wash their hands: i obsecivly collecte influential transformers... it's still an OCD!

2. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    the targetmaster's name is "Barrelroller" (as in, Prime's Roller unit from his trailer). They're basically saying that before Roller was a little buggy scout, he was a Nebulon-shaped drone. Also he's an "electromagnetic lift handle" rather than a gun. He assists Orion Pax in his duties as an industrial transporter/delivery boy

3. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    And I don't think he's all that hated on. When he was announced, I thought it was brilliant. I mean, who else were they gonna repaint Kup into?

I also suggest getting the reprolabels set for him. It really completes the "pre-Prime" look.

4. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Bought him as well, think he's pretty cool. Always like the Kup mold, had some poseable arms for a geewunner

5. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

if i were to get the set, i'd get the repro labels copy of that takara special sticker set that makes him look more like a prime motif. sadly, he's so low on my list ( i'm no longer collecting new stuff)

6. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I think the set is pretty cool. It gave us a new Prime and it was a pretty clever repaint of figures that didn't have any obvious option.

7. Th0r4z1n3

News Credits:
    duh , that was so obvious i can't believe that that didn't click (lol). ty abrogate

galvatron,where can i get reprolabels from?

8. Cobalt Agent

Cobalt Agent My dick kills dinosaurs

9. Th0r4z1n3

News Credits:
  10. Kupp

Kupp Ford Fanboy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I love the set, but I also really like the Kup mold, so I guess I am just biased. Kup and Tracks are the only two molds I diliberately collect multiples and variants of.

11. Rod

Rod No Silly Robot User Name