Orion pax as nemesis prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by OMEGAB10, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OMEGAB10

OMEGAB10 Active Member

this has been on my mind for quite some time, always wondering since Orion pax lost his memory of being a last prime, will megatron attempt to use his dark energon and spawn a evil nemesis prime or literally turn orion pax into nemesis prime? Also i would like to state in which orion pax getting a con insignia, could this mean one thing NEMESIS PRIME is ripe for the taking. what are your thoughts on this

2. Eric

Eric Per sempre marciamo.

News Credits:
    Not to sound like a jerk, but am I the only one thinking that we've been having too many threads lately about Orion Pax being named Nemesis Prime for season 2?

3. Skywarp2413

Skywarp2413 Well-Known Member

If Megatron uses dark energon on Orion, it would certainly mean we'd never get Optimus back.... Unless the Matrix negates all dark energon or taint of Unicron from its bearer....
    Well, I think his name would have to be Scourge because at this point Orion doesn't know he was a Prime. That being said, he could get the first canon repaint in a couple of years haha.
    ..... oh God, I just pictured Knock Out repainting him. Damn you internet! Must you ruin everything?!

Because it's too awesome of a possibility to pass up! :D 

4. The Swordsman

The Swordsman The REAL hero of Hyrule

News Credits:
    I agree, there are far too many "Orion Pax HAS to become Nemesis Prime!" threads.

5. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

scourge i can see happening name wise and hes right this is just too damn good a opportunity to pass up.
    i could see megatron infusing him with a strain of dark energon but not pure dark energon cause megs would not be that damn crazy cause if he did use it on orion there is no way he could hope to control pax

now a mix of dark +synthetic energon i could see as being a more controllable thing and thats what megatron is all about really

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I'm not sure in my opinion. Orion has a heart I don't think he'd do under the name of Nemesis.

Also I want MECH to clone Optimus/Orion as Scourge and is as sentient as the RID version.

7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    As I've said before, he won't be Nemesis Prime because the name has no meaning to him. He doesn't know he's a Prime, and he doesn't know Decepticons are evil. It wouldn't make any bit of sense.

8. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I agree with ya, don't know why folks just can't let the Nemesis thing go...sometimes having a new and different storyline is a good thing.

:lol  Shame on you Split, expecting sense in the Prime forum. Yeah, I keed.. a little.

Reminds me of the Chappelle Show, when the guy (iirc Greer) would do the old blues guy with the guitar...

I wrote a little song about it...
    ...it goes something like this...:dj 

"TFP Folks keep wanting Orion to be Nemesis...
    but..see he can't do that...
    cuz he's still Optimus, he just don't remember yet....
    but that don't matter none"....:dj 

.....and another TFP thread is created!!....wwhhheeewwww whooooooo whooooo :dj 

9. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It will never work. An apology for being the barer of bad news.

10. OMEGAB10

OMEGAB10 Active Member

hahaha well sorry for making a similiar thread to all those other ones im still kind of new to this haha just gets me kind of excited and hopeful for some craziness to happen, after all the first season was pretty epic until the very end that being said we will just have to wait and see what happens. but in all fairness back in G1 i remember a episode where megatron clones optimus? something like that maybe they might integrate it into season 2. just a thought lol:) 

11. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime is an apathetic douchebag

I can see someone making a comment along the lines of "You're now our nemesis, Prime!" or the such. But that's about all you'll get.

12. Quantum25

Quantum25 Well-Known Member

As many others have already stated, having Orion as Nemesis Prime would not work, as this was the same Orion who called out Megatronus before the High Council and was deemed worthy of being a Prime because of it more or less. He may have lost his memory, but he still has a heart/a good spark. That said, I can see either MECH or Megatron cloning Orion/Optimus once he returns back to Autobots. It'll be interesting if both groups decide to clone him and we end up with Scourge vs. Nemesis Prime.

13. MeGrimmy53

MeGrimmy53 Well-Known Member

Have you ever stop to think of the possiblity of Megatron telling Orion of what happen to cyberton but with the story twisted to make the Cybertronian High Council as the corrupt villains.

And how about Orion goes through experiences that have negative impact on him like he end getting captured and literraly toured by MECH

14. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

I hope they use Dark/Synthetic Energon on Orion. I want to hear Cullen play evil Prime and say unOptimus lines like "We will kill them all" and do horrible things like rip off faces... Wait a second.

15. Quantum25

Quantum25 Well-Known Member

Actually yes, however even if Orion falls for Megatron's trick (at first) he'll be able to figure out right from wrong long before the possibility of becoming Nemesis Prime comes up. He suffered memory lost, but that doesn't mean he's lost his values. It wouldn't be surprising if Orion calls him out over tricking and lying to him early on.

Back to the council example, up until that point, Orion was pratically best friends with Megatron. It wasn't until Megatron showed his true colors that Orion turned against him. The moment Megatron or any Decepticon show any drop in their facade (and that's very likely), Orion will find out.

However your point about MECH capturing and torturing Orion is interesting, but considering how important he is to Megatron; the moment he finds out, MECH's as good as dead. He'll most likely storm what ever base MECH's holed up in, destroy everything, and save Orion before they even get the chance to give him a black paint job. Then he'll probably use this to prove to Orion that he's a good bot, but as I said before, it won't last.

But I'm not against seeing a Nemesis Prime and/or Scourge (aka Black Convoy) in the show, I just can't see Orion becoming either of them.

16. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ehh...that only happens in the movies. :popcorn 

17. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    nooooooo thaaaaaankssss

18. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    dunno about calling him nemesis prime, but id love to see him get a new black and teal paint job [courtesy of Knock-Out!] for a few episodes or something xD

19. ngnikolaos

ngnikolaos Well-Known Member

Orion is an amnesiac Optimus Prime. He has proven to be uncorruptable, otherwise he would become a Decepticon centuries ago. Dark Energon IS a possibility, but I doubt it.

My personal estimation is that this whole Orion Pax bruhaha will only last for a possible 5-part opening mini series for the 2nd Season, not an episode longer.

20. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Yeah, that would be sweet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.