Minor/Repaint: Orion Pax Alternator (nothing special)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Lucs, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    This is a really basic repaint. I just took a Skids head and matched the blue with Alt Prime and gave him baby blue autobot eyes. My idea sprung from basically me using Masterpiece OP in my Alt display so I thought why would there be another Prime? This idea doesn't really help that theory so I made up a story to go along

This story takes place during the G1 Episode "WAR DAWN" - WARNING time paradox's are prone to giving headaches - read at your own risk

When the Aerial Bots first went back back in time to meet Orion Pax they saw Orion get injured by Megatron and become Prime, but when the autobots tried to bring them back to the present the Aerial Bots got caught in a time loop. They repeated what they had just saw but they couldn't stand by to see Orion get shot again so they saved him. The time loop brought them back once again as soon as they saved Pax and Orion was somehow brought back with them. The Areial bots discussed what they had just done and decided to hide the displaced Orion and let the events take place as they should have because if there was never an Optimus Prime the decepticons would have won the war. After the story played itself out the Aerial Bots met up with the displaced Orion Pax and took him back to the present. Having never became a Prime, Orion didn't recognize Optimus as his future self when he met him. Optimus was shocked to see him return with the Aerial Bots but had no choice but to include him on the team and never tell let him know who he really was. Pax was trained to fight by the present day autobots and was reformated into a Dodge Ram.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Chicks dig the Mutt!

News Credits:
    The time paradox is making m head hurt... but the custom is pretty cool, and certainly orginal. Great color matching too.

3. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

That actually works.

It's like Orion would be the Ram and then when he gets the Matrix, he becomes the Semi.

4. Autobot Punk

Autobot Punk Punk of the Autobot Type

fits very well