orion as megatrons personel successor?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Feb 22, 2012.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

heres something to really get your brains stewing idea wise

what might seasdon 2 be like if orion were to go all the way over to the decepticon cause that megatron not only went so far as to make orion his persoenl second in command asa bad to the spark full on nemesis prime.

with megatron goign so far as to actually personally mold orion pax as nemesis prime into being megatrons own personel hier and perhapes even one day his sucessor to the role of supreme decepticon leadership?

now theres a interesting idea worth exploring storyline wise i bet

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Except Megatron plans to kill Orion as soon as he's done being usefull.

3. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    No. All that Megatron wants to to with him is decode some codes, not lead an army.

4. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    Exactly. Orion's just on board to decode Project Iacon, and Megatron plans to kill him once he's done. Megatron even says that Orion was not the fearsome fighter/leader he is as Optimus.

5. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I do think Megatron might enjoy having him as a right-hand-man, since they were once brothers, he could be happy for having his friend back. But I find it unlikely.

6. aimop95

aimop95 Aimoperative

It'd be awesome. Except Arcee and Rachet would commit suicide.

June too.

But yeah, it ain't happening.

7. swarlock

swarlock Autobot Supporter

Don't see it happening.

8. Fisitronus

Fisitronus Wrecker

Nope, because he will eventually see that Megatron is evil and besides, all Megatron wants with him is to decode some ancient files and get rid of him as soon as he is done.

9. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

WOW. Can't anyone around here have fun. OK, post why it won't happen but then say what things would be like if it could. Honestly, the lack of happiness and imagination when it comes to everything Transformers is amazing.

We've seen the dark side of Optimus is One Shall Fall. If that Optimus was encouraged by Megatron, he could lead the Decepticons to victory. Megatron probably wouldn't even need those WOMD if that happened.

I really wish OP could become Nemesis Prime. It would be like RID Scourge only even more awesome because he really would be Optimus.

10. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Once Orion regain his memory,Megatron will lose this successor.

11. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Honestly, I'd be down with that idea. I mean, ignoring the fact that Megatron's only use for Orion so far is to decode some stuff and then kill him once he's done. But hey, maybe Megatron would change his mind? I can just imagine the conversation between he and his troops.

Airachnid: "Lord Megatron, may I inquire as to how you will dispose of Orion? I'd like to know if there will be any spare parts left over that I could place on my mantel."
    Megatron: "Upon further thought, my fellow Decepticons, it has become apparent that Orion's usefulness has grown beyon simply decoding archival files."
    Knockout: "You can't be serious, Megatron!"
    Soundwave: "..."
    Megatron: "Am I ever not serious, Knockout? Trust me, I know the dangers of this choice, but I believe that under the right "persuasion", Orion could become a valued and skilled Decepticon warrior. Perhaps even my second-in-command."
    Breakdown: "Lord Megatron, isn't that just a little...you know...crazy?"
    Soundwave: "..."
    Megatron: "Crazy, my large friend, would be to not mould the skills of Orion into a Decepticon. If he proves too dangerous or unwilling, then yes, I'll kill him. But for now...he lives."
    Airachnid: "This should be fun."
    Megatron: "Soundwave, you will be in charge of training Orion. I want him briefed on fight tactics 24/7 and pushed until he's almost in stasis. But remember... teach him the non-violent Decepticon fighting methods." *chuckles*

It would be quite cool to see Orion as the second-in-command, or even Megatron's successor for a while. You know, however this amnesia-thing lasts.

12. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

to be honest i could see this kind of storyline playing out in the extreme long term as a kind of elseworlds style storyline

think about it for a second

orion provinghis metal asa completely loyal decpeticon warrior over time as soundwave and shockwave both personally train and tutor orion to be every bit as bloodthirsty and lethal and deadly a warrior that by the time orion has fully earnehis his decpeticon insignia he has to his person as nemesis prime all the best qualities of both soundwave and shockwave combined and even manages to have all of starscreams best personel abilities abilities and then some even as a second in command

albut with orion still being unquestionably loyal to megatron first and foremost and the decepticon cause secondly

but with orion over time eventaully proving himself to megatron as being worthy to megatron as megatrons own personel heir to the role of supreme decepticon leadership but with it still coming down to a fight to the death between orion/nemesis prime and megatron for orion to take that last crucial final step in proviing himself to megatron in the end with the last bit being due entirely to decepticon military protocol regarding the overall chain of command

13. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos New Holder of the Matrix of Leakership

News Credits:
    I personally think, in Megatron's perfect world, Orion would be his second in command. But Megatron, if anything, prepares for every problem, and must prepare for Optimus' return.

14. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It would be a nice idea but I don't think it would happen because Optimus would ask too many questions and Megatron would have to do some "creative thinking" and it would catch up after awhile.

15. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

16. exoduselita

exoduselita CHRIS HUMPHRIES!!!!

We all know he will probably crack code or not but then megatron gunna kill him, but of course he isn't going to die and of coirse he will become Optimus Prime by like the 4th episode. Ta-dah! I just predicted the furure....somewhat.