Origins

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Red Dragon, Jun 5, 2006.

1. Red Dragon

Red Dragon Yin and Yang

I had this idea come to me when I was looking at my TF shelves and had to write it down, let me know what you guys think.

In the beginning two beings were created, brothers yet rivals, one to be a savior and God of Hope, the other to be a destroyer and God of Chaos. Though they were unaware of their destiny, their father, the ultimate creator, Omnus knew what their future held, for he had the gift of foresight. These two brothers, children of Omnus, were very competitive in everything, both trying to win their father's pride. They were to become known as Primus and Unicron, brothers but also to become hateful enemies.

As we jump ahead two million years, we discover Unicron devouring a planet. His body grows larger and stronger with each planet he eats. Primus at this time is in another part of the universe in a deep depression feeling abandoned by his father, with not seeing Omnus' light in just over a million years, and feeling completely betrayed by his brother now that Unicron has gone down his path of destruction and chaos. We come back to Unicron as he is approaching another planet, a planet of mechanoids, very human-like in appearance. Unicron begins to devour the planet as we jump back to Primus, hearing the screams of this peaceful planet snaps him out of his depression and he now understands that he must stop his brother. Primus, with rage engulfing his body, phases out of the part of the universe he is in and phases back right in front of Unicron, who is just finishing eating the planet. Their battle now begins, but it is the start of a long and seemingly unending battle.

We jump ahead ten million years, the battle betwen Primus and Unicron is still raging on, neither of them showing signs of fatigue. As their battle has raged, planets have been destroyed, Primus upon seeing the devastation they have caused in their long battle comes up with a plan. He disengages from the battle and begins to join with a large section of a destroyed planet. Unicron, not wanting to have a disadvantage, locates another, larger section and begins to do the same. However, Unicron discovers that it is not an advantage over Primus but prisons for them both, so he goes dormant to concentrate on fashioning his prison into a vessel shaped like a planet yet hass the ability to transform into a powerful new body. Primus changes his into a planet form as well, he also creates thirteen mechanical beings called Transformers, they would also be known as Autobots. One of them, named Vector Prime, the first Prime, was given a device called the Matrix of Leadership. They were told this device would be passed on to each new Prime and when the time was right it would be used to end Unicron's rampage once and for all, this would all become a legend for millions of years though.

Unicron awoke in time to hear his brothers plan to stop him, in retaliation he created thirteen of his own Transformers called Decepticons. He programmed them to battle the Autobots and keep them from using the Matrix against him, he placed these new Transformers on the planet Cybertron where the Autobots called home, not knowing that Cybertron was in fact Primus. Primus, mostly dormant, secretly changed part of the Decepticons programming to keep them from doing Unicron's bidding. Primus then went dormant and would slumber for millions of years. There would be peace on Cybertron until the creation of one Decepticon who discovered a part of their programming that would unlock evil intentions, this Decepticon was known as Megatron. That is just the beginning....

I am not used to writing stuff like this, so please be gentle.

2. Throwback

Throwback Well-Known Member

We all were beginners at one point, keep posting, sounds interesting.

3. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    Keep going. I'll never forget when I wrote my first ever tf fan fic. It definitely takes some getting use to. Just keep writing and writing. The more you write, the better you become.

4. Red Dragon

Red Dragon Yin and Yang

Thanks, I might not continue with this story, cause I came up with this as a what if Primus created only the Autobots and Unicron created the Decepticons. If I do continue on this story it might be a while, cause I am not sure what direction I should take with it.

5. Throwback

Throwback Well-Known Member

Come up with something, I know sometimes ideas can be hard to come up with. What I usually do is read other people's work and that sometimes gives me an idea of which way to go.

6. Red Dragon

Red Dragon Yin and Yang

Our story continues.....

A time of peace on Cybertron is about to come to an end, for Megatron has now finished changing the programming on every Decepticon on the planet. He is about to unleash war on the Autobots, his wish is to change Cybertron into a sort of War World to travel space and conquer each planet they come across. His first target is Iacon, the battle is short and sweet and many Autobots go offline. However one little Autobot with an enormous emotion program was still somewhat functional, he managed to crawl his way to Alpha Trion, a very old and wise Autobot. This bots name was Orion Pax, but after all of Alpha Trion's work on his reconfiguration he would come to be known as Optimus Prime, who's name and actions would go down in legend. Optimus Prime gathered up as many still functional Autobots that he could find, and with the help of Alpha Trion, rebuilt them into powerful forms more equipped for battle. The war would last for many millions of years, putting much strain on Cybertron, thus putting much strain on Primus' energon levels.

I came up with a little more, hope you guys like it. As soon as I can think of more to add I will.

7. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    It's going good so far, though it seems to move too quickly. Try describing things a bit more. Like: How did Orion Pax survive? A few sentences of describing his battle to live would make a bit more interesting. Just keep at it, I know you can do it. :D 

8. Red Dragon

Red Dragon Yin and Yang

Thanks, I couldn't come up with anything on how Orion Pax survived, so that was why I put still somewhat functional.

9. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    No problem. That's cool. It still works out the way you wrote it. :cool: