Origins of Frenzy

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by nm156, Jul 15, 2007.

1. nm156

nm156 Member

Let me know if this has been discussed before.

Frenzy is not mentioned or appears in the movie prequel comic. He is too organic looking to be from Cybertron. He is too small to ever be a protoform. Frenzy is created by Agent Simmons with the Allspark energy after the failed attempt to capture NBE-2 (aka Bumblebee). He hopes to set-up some sort of NBE capture in order to fulfill his familys legacy. Frenzy escapes, this will explain the 'three claw' marks on the walls seen in that room. Frenzy then hitches a ride with Banachek and ends up in AirForce 1.

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Frenzy is Cybertronian. He speaks Cybertronian. He's far more intelligent then the fail attempts by sector seven. He supposedly came to Earth inside Barricade, even if he didn't, he's big enough to have his own Protoform.

3. bushboy

bushboy Hardcore Decepticon

In the prequel novel, "Ghost of Yesterday," Frenzy appears and engages Jazz in combat in space. He was on the Nemesis with everybody else.

4. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime is an apathetic douchebag

And in the video game, while that isn't ENTIRELY canon, Frenzy is clearly seen with Megatron on Cybertron.

5. nm156

nm156 Member

Thanks for the correction bushboy. I have yet to read the novel.

I still wonder why Simmons does not refer to Bumblebee as NBE-2. The Sector 7 team was fully aware he was a yellow camero.

6. Backpack

Backpack Scattershot who?

I also like to think of Frenzy as created on earth by the All Spark. My theory being that machines brought to life by the A.S. are first mad, but over time gain intelligence. So Frenzy is made, he escapes and is adopted by the Decepticons.

7. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    Is that a fact?

8. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    No. Frenzy is cybertronian. he speaks the language, he's allied with the decepticons, and works alongside barricade.

9. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    the transforming phone they created in the movie, also spoke cybertronian. unless he was just yelling random gibberish

10. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    if that theory was true, then there'd be no way barricade would be waiting for him, know him, interact with him, and even be able to store him. likewise, frenzy would not recognize barricade, or be able to let the other decepticons know later where the cube and megatron were.

also, he wouldnt be searching for information while on air force one, as he wouldnt know what to look for or why.

the theory is full of holes that tear it apart. he's cybertronian in origin.

11. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    "Frenzy escapes, this will explain the 'three claw' marks on the walls seen in that room. Frenzy then hitches a ride with Banachek and ends up in AirForce 1."

although the time frame, from when he escapes, scatching the walls, to present day, could be a few years, even dozens of years. Frenzy is a master at transforming into different objects. He could have originally been an old walkman or something. progressing through different alt modes over the years.

12. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

I think if he was from earth they would have told us. He is cybertronian

13. Mirageified

Mirageified Active Member

Read this carefully. Frenzy is 100% Cybertronian given that he was in the Prequel Novel as a minon of Barricade. Scorponok is a minon of Blackout. There is not one chance in Hades that Frenzy was ever an earth object turned into a robot by the cube. It is just not true, and taking the time to read the prequels would have spelled that out to you. It is understandable that maybe you did not have the chance to read them, and never will. The fact still remains that those of us who DID read it know that Frenzy is Cybertronian through and through. He is small so he can infiltrate. It is a little hard to infiltrate small places when you are 20 feet or more tall.

14. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    biggest hole in the theory is that if frenzy gained life from the cube, he'd know where it was right off the bat, and NO ONE would have to look for it.

15. Sokar

Sokar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think the robots created from the allspark radiation on earth are all psychotic because of where the technology for them came from. Simmons says that Megatron is the source of all modern age technology, and that pretty much all of the modern day cars and electronics are reverse engineered from Megatron. As that's the case, they are incomplete copies of the technology found in Megatron's body. As such, they are kind of like mini-megatrons, and when the allspark radiation brings them to life, they also exhibit his destructive nature.

16. Backpack

Backpack Scattershot who?

Not really. If he was made by the cube he would start off life crazy in the head, like all the other A.S.-bots. He escapes and over time becomes smarter. What would be cool though is if the Decepticons notice Earth because they discover the existence of Frenzy and know the All Spark is here becasue of him. They take him in, teach him their langauge and have him help find the AS.

Works for me.

17. K1dnotorious

K1dnotorious Old Skool Like Kup

No no no, Frenzy is Binary linked to Barricade. the Allspark creates Life through radiation but if not "Filtered" Properly or Focused makes something like a child with only basic survival instincts (hence the violence) and as far as the Scratches on the wall? They have been performing experiments since the 30's and probably have had Plenty of "Accidents" and that's why they must be locked in, incase something goes horribly horribly wrong, they can contain it.Plus it's just cooler to show Rampaging Robots instead of Care-bots. If Frenzy was created on earth then howcome he didn't just tell them where tha Allspark was?

18. decepticon665

decepticon665 the amazing bored-man!

read the prequel novel.play the game.both portray frenzy on cybertron,then in space.

19. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

Just so you guys know, Frenzy is mini-me. Acts like me, talks like me, my friends came to me and said "what are you doing on the screen, get back in your seat."

I only act like thay on caffeen