Original uk titan tf artwork on ebay

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by leebradley, Dec 7, 2010.

1. leebradley

leebradley New Member

First let me introduce myself. My name is Lee Bradley. I am a full time comic book artist, & long term Transformers fan. My website is LEE BRADLEY.COM.

I previously worked on Titan's Transformers comic and had the pleasure of having more work appear in the first volume than any other artist. A big deal for a guy who grew up with Marvel UK's Transformers title.

I did the How to Draw feature for 10 issues, drew several issues of their TFA book, did the stip for issue 23 & inked another artist on the title.

Thought I'd drop you a line and let you know I will be selling all of my remaining original pages on Ebay. The TFA work is listed and will be followed by the rest over the next couple of days.

You can find pictures of the work for sale under the seller id: Leebradley_com
    TRANSFORMERS UK BONECRUSHER ORIGINAL COMIC ART (LOOK!!) - eBay (item 190476680530 end time Dec-10-10 11:37:40 PST)

2. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    Well, I'm sure people will appreciate the heads up and the chance to get some original artwork - that's not new, it happens occassionally of course-, but I do think registering just to advertise your own artwork that's on sale, and posting it as news, is a pretty bad move. Sorry man.

But you do have some nice/interesting stuff. :) 

3. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    Maybe it's more of a post for the ebay forum than the news section and he just got the wrong place? :shrug

4. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Please post Ebay auctions in the Ebay Forum. Moved.

5. leebradley

leebradley New Member

Artwork

Hi,

Yes I'm pretty new to these forums. So not quite sure how they work. Although I do regularly check the site as always checking out anything Transformers related.

As for is it news? Yep I figure it is, This is a one off auction for my original TFA UK work. Only 6 issues were produced, they did not appear overseas and I am responsible for around 50% of the work.

Though I could be biased.

Thanks

Lee