Heavy/Scratch: Original Transformer: Crosswave

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by resi4k, May 28, 2010.

1. resi4k

resi4k The Flying Robot-tater!

Hi guys! This is my original character Crosswave. He is a Mercenary-for-hire samurai who can doublecross anyone and is willing to give his services to the one who has more money. I used the old toy I customized which I ravaged his feet for another custom.(its a secret for now:ev: ) And I use a junker Gundam Exia's shoulder for the feet. He transforms into a jet, tank, gun/cannon, an AT-AT mode, and supercomputer. C&C welcome!

Attached Files:

2. ironscythe

ironscythe The Critic

News Credits:
    Comments: Well, it's been a while since someone used Gundam-only parts for a transformer, I'll give you that.

Criticism: Those are not transformations so much as they are Kama Sutra positions. If you have any other MSiA figures that are no longer intact, I suggest you grab a handfull of those and see what you can put together in the way of transformation parts (wings, wheels, etc). As it is, it has no potential to look like the things you describe. I will hand it to you, though, the scratched painted metal was done quite well. However, the scale and extend of the scratching and weathering makes it very difficult to see anything else. I honestly can't make out the face at all.

Good luck.

3. Cycrolus

Cycrolus Herald of Primus

Ebay:
    .....................................................He has wires coming out of his ??????

4. resi4k

resi4k The Flying Robot-tater!

no that's just with the box that makes lights in our RC when in display.