Original Transformation Sound in Trailer

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by GrungeWerX, Dec 22, 2006.

1. WWMEGATRON

WWMEGATRON Well-Known Member

So did we(my brothers and I). When we saw the trailer my sister went like and I quote "did you heard what I heard". I saw the trailer again and I heard SOME of the original transformation sound on Prime in the last fractions of a second of his scene. It's block by the main sound but if you pay attention REALLY CAREFULLY you can recognize it immediatelly.

Just saw it a minute ago and Prime DOES make the sound. It comes from his head as it ends forming. Pay real attention to the sounds of his transforming head.

2. JesterJJZ

JesterJJZ DM.net Stooge

You guys are hearing things. I've disected the trailer to bits. The sounds you hear a bullets hitting him while he transforms. Your brain if filling in the rest. If it was there, they would make sure we'd all hear it.

3. raptorclans

raptorclans Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    still haven't been able to hear it... :( 

4. GrungeWerX

GrungeWerX Well-Known Member

Haha! Wow, they must be issuing the new TGSD (Transforming Gears Sound Distortion) style ordinance standard to military rifles!!

Seriously dude, if you didn't hear it that's fine. I find it offensive when someone tells ME what I heard. Then again, men are considering themselves to be gods these days...

- GWX

5. zyron99

zyron99 "More then meets the Eye"

I dont see them using the simple version from the animated version. Just wouldnt match the realistic looking forms.

I'm sure they can work soemthing that sounds more organic, the sound really sounds like musical notes. I can see it happening in some form. I mean hear.

6. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm in the "not hearing it" club

7. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I agree, it just isn't there to a measurable degree. If it was, you'd think they would make it very prevalent, and not just subtle hints of maybe. I think that it will be more prevalent in the movie, however.

P.S. I don't consider myself to be a "god" or anything. That was an unnecessary little flamebaiting comment. If you think you hear it, great. A lot of people don't. I do hear a tone of it here and there, but not enough to be sure.