original marvel comics series for s/t

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by barryprime, Dec 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barryprime

barryprime Banned

hey guys...
    been a while since i posted items for sale/trade in here (FERALPRIME) but i moved and have gone thru some of my stuff and decided i need to make some room. i have the entire original run of the marvel comics. g1 and g2 and all the filler issues (gijoe corssover that started the g2 series) ill pay for shipping if someone wants to buy it straight out..dont know how much they are going for so please make a reasonable offer..all great condtionand even have doubles of alot of the issues.
    also have the DW run also...all armada/energon and all the limited series and the profile books...make offers on them

as for trades..looking for a nice sunstreaker body with the black flap attached and not too much wear on the feet
    also looking for a set of small shark arms intact for gnaw
    g1 grimlock...c8 or better condtion
    slag.c8 or better condtion
    classics jetfire..misb
    classics grimlock..mosc
    nothing much but thought i would throw it out to yall.thanks guys

2. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Out of curiosity, why the name change? Usually, that fosters mistrust in a seller (at least in my case), which is why I'm asking. Thanks!

3. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    I'm seriously interested, I've been looking for a complete set of G1 comics.
    but I need to see some feedback (and pics) and I will only pay Paypal.

4. barryprime

barryprime Banned

as for why the name change, i moved to the state of georgia and i entered my new info(ya know clean start and new everything)and i seriously dont do anything to cause mistrust with my fellow board members...all my feedback is under my screen id of feralprime...if not i will be more then happy to provide a list of people i have dealt with over the years or they can holla back and let everyone know im a good trader'seller..:)  but the comics are still available for right nowe and i do have a MIB 2006 botcon set fo trade off...looking for g1 figures now...mostly anyhting since i have to rebiuld my collections...email me at feralprime02@yahoo.com to see what you have..thanks

5. Super_Megatron

Super_Megatron Twitter: @Super_Megatron Administrator

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    We do not allow multiple accounts on these boards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.