Original G1 Fortress Maximus for sale, good condition, 99% complete!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by eneyekay, Oct 8, 2012.

1. eneyekay

eneyekay Graphic Designer

Ebay:
    Hey guys,

I've posted this up on TFormers forum too, but I've had no interest so far, so figured I might try you guys as well... I've just got fed up with eBay fees if I'm honest, and as I'll be becoming a Dad for the first time in a few months, I could do with a lil' more money, so to help out I'm letting Fortress Maximus go for the right price to what I'm sure will be a good home ... I'll be listing him the next time eBay offer a free-listing day if it comes to that, but they've taken enough of my money over the years in fees!

First off, you can view pics of him here: http://www.photobucket.com/FortMax

He's got minor yellowing, but far from anything off-putting... but I'm sure he can be cleaned up using various plastic whitening techniques that have been posted various places online... there are a couple of stickers missing and the others are worn, but you all know you can buy a new set from ReproLabels.com ... apart from that, he comes with everything you see in the pictures.

Any questions please ask!

About me:
    Here's my eBay page: eBay My World - eneyekay ... I've currently got a 100% positive feedback rating of 357. I'm based in England, but I'll happily ship Fort Max anywhere in the world, with the buyer paying for postage of course... I'll get Fort Max boxed and weighed up so you won't get ripped off for postage.

Finally, I've said I'll sell him for the right price, I've got a figure I'd be happy to part with him for, but if it's all good, PM me with offers, or drop me an email to nikhandson@gmail.com

Payments are accepted by PayPal ONLY

cheers guys ... I'm sure my daughter to be would thank you if she gets a top of the range Pram like her Mummy wants :)