Original 13 Speculation Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Robimus Major, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Solus, I'm sure, is the ancestor of all those with a female chassis. I'd imagine any who are capable of combining have a shared lineage with Nexus Prime. Same with all Minicons. I'd imagine all of them can cross-'breed' and be a female combiner and other such.

As for the beastformer, I don't know how that's going to apply in the Transformers mythos from hereon in.

Megatronus Prime was a child of Primus who became a Herald of Unicron, but Tarantulas and the Tripredacus council were made FROM Unicron, so they are all empowered by the Chaos Bringer, but have very different origins.

Very doubtful for a Quintesson as they were the enemies and slave drivers of Cybertronians for a long period of history. Primus already made two evil beings (intending one to be 'evil'), I doubt he made the Quintessons.

Although, I wouldn't be surprised if it were because of the Quintessons that the Cybertronians became as advanced as they did. Perhaps it was through the Quintessons experimenting on the natives that they forced them to evolve the ability to transform.

2. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    It would be interesting to see the descendants of folks like Vector Prime or Nexus Prime.

Maybe, TF: Prime can do so since the show's objective is what it takes to be a Prime.

3. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    Perhaps Breakdown IS a descendant of Nexus Prime.

4. Robimus Major

Robimus Major Well-Known Member

Who are Prima's lineage?

I consider Orion Pax and Ultra Magnus as Alpha Trion's linage even though its not been shown or implied in any fiction. He does, however, come across as father figure to Optimus.

5. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    I have no idea on Ultra Magnus, but Orion Pax is heavily considered a descendant of Prima, but Alpha Trion did essentially 'nurture' his development to Prime-hood.

6. Robimus Major

Where was that stated? If cross-breeding is possible to create a female Mini-Con, from Solus and unknown Mini-Con Prime, could one of Prima's descendants cross-bread with one of Alpha Trion's descendants to create Orion Pax?

R.I.D. Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus are both created by Alpha Trion.

7. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    Looks like in the Transformers Vault book
    Prima - Transformers Wiki

As for RID, were they BUILT by A3, or were they fixed like Orion Pax was in G1? If the latter, then I wouldn't say they're "descended" from him, I think it has something more to do with their sparks and its birth.

EDIT: This isn't supported by fiction, but I'm going to guess two things:

1) 'Alpha Trion' isn't his real name (which is why no one thought 'hey, like the Thirteen?!'), but may be "A3".

2) I'm gonna guess he didn't reproduce, or wasn't 'allowed' to, perhaps because of his special connection to Primus/Vector Sigma or maybe because he's the great historian who needs to focus solely on documenting important Cybertronian history and/or act as a 'guiding hand' helping ensure the correct Primes are chosen.

8. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    I'd be interested to find out how exactly 'descendents' came from the original Primes. The Allspark is supposed to be the source of sparks, so how would progeny work from it? In fact, where are TF bodies made?

I'm wondering if there might be a difference between direct and indirect descendents. Cybertronians that can claim direct descent from one of the original Primes would be few. And maybe not all of the original 13 have descendents.

I've entertained a theory before about Optimus being a reincarnated/reborn form of Prima.

9. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    i figure that Cybertron itself builds new transformers, from the place kinda mentioned in Exodus. Using what schematic for building them is the question, and in that case, i would say that they build them according to a blueprint, but deviate a bit from the original. Like my house and my grandmother's house are the same kind and style, but very different once you're inside. kinda like that. i think that this nicely explains how descendants are possible with giant robots lol

10. Robimus Major

I've not figured out how to link it but there's now a quick sketch, done by me, of my version of the original beast Prime; Savage Primal as I call him.

11. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    The name totally fits.

12. Robimus Major

Thanks. Have you checked out the sketch?

13. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    Negative, I thought you didn't know how to post it?

14. Robimus Major

Its in the Fan Art section. I don't know how to link to it but the thread is called Sketch of one of the Original 13; Savage Primal. Its only a black and white sketch, taken a photo of my cell phone, but you can see the basic design. Let me know what you think.

15. Ultra Magnotron

Ultra Magnotron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Are they actually going to release toys of the original 13?

16. Robimus Major

I've got Legend Class Vector Prime and The Fallen but, as for a full line of The 13, I don't know.

17. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    I know i plan to gather up toys and throw together my own version of the 13 lol. Fallen and Vector I have, and, depending on how the new Exiles depicts her, i MIGHT have a toy in mind for Solus Prime lol

18. Robimus Major

Who and which mold?

19. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    Airazor - Toy Gallery - Photo #94

TCC Exlusive Airazor! I dunno, i've heard the mold is iffy, and might be a bit small as a "rightfully huge" Prime, but theres something about the mold that screams that its one of the 13. between that, the club store still having it, and me not wanting a toy representation of Cybertronian Pre-Beast Wars Airazor makes me want to use her for that ^_^

Also considering getting the Universe Vector for the Last Autobot in case he ends up one of them. Not sure about the rest, just lying in wait for the right toy to come along lol

20. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    not to double post, but didn't they show Liege Maximo and a few others at Botcon in 2010? anyone know what those looked like?