Organizing My Collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Renidragon, May 27, 2008.

1. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

I dunno if this is more appropriate for this forum or the Collections forum... I have a thread over there showing off my collection and figured that forum is more suited to that kinda thing, which is why I'm posting here.

I'm not asking for instructions on how I should have everything, of course, just some suggestions, perhaps tips.

I have two 4-level shelves and one 3-level which can be seen over in my collection thread: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=166843&highlight=renidragon The three level shelf is not pictured, but it's about the same size. Things have been moved around a little, too, since I moved into my new apartment. My Classics (and classics wannabes, like Cybertron Blurr, Titanium Rodimus Prime, Thundercracker, Soundwave) all fit on one shelf... I squeezed my Energon and Armada onto one shelf, my RiD onto another... my movie stuff is on two - autobots on one and Decepticons on the other, same with my Cybertron stuff. I have a "big stuff" shelf made up of movie Leader Prime, Megatron and Brawl, as well as Omega Prime, C. Primus, and Masterpiece Brave King Exkaiser. My 3rd Shelf has my Alts, G1s and KOs.

Now, my Cybertron Decepticon Shelf has a decent
    amount of room left, but I'm going to need to consolidate, considering Animated coming up, and a HELL of a deal I just made via these boards, which includes THREE Armada Primes, Armada Jetfire, RiD Megatron, and Energon Prime.

I'll be brainstorming, myself, but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to get the brainstorming started. :) 

And yes, for those interested, I plan to do another collection display gallery, with in-progress shots, and hopefully I'll remember to cameo the beer bottle(s). ;) 

2. juise

juise TFW2005 Token Negro

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    All I know is that you need a couple of your TF's holding that beer bottle! :) 

3. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

You seem to have a good system. Tall guys behind the short guys. Like seeing them all in one mode.

4. SideSwipe82

SideSwipe82 Well-Known Member

why is wheelie all by himself at the bottom of the shelf? no love from his fellow g1 tfmers? lol...

5. Grimlocka go-go

Grimlocka go-go Back from the Dead TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ha, lot more orginized than mine right now lol :D 

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    :lol  beer bottle.

Your collection still getts awesomer,

7. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

Dude, it hasn't changed (in pictures) since the first time you replied to that thread... :lol 

But once I re-do it... yeah, it'll be sweet. :)