organic spark

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by grunge, Oct 28, 2011.

1. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    okay so both Fracture(crasher) and Bug-bite are refugee gobots since their universe got swallowed up by Transtech ...

wait! before you moan about a go-bots thread hear me out!

i was thinking about how, the go-bots were andriods, and had flesh brains inside their heads, which is now retconed as "organic spark".

im wondering what gorish methods were used to transfer the "spark" into a cybertron-tech body. organics arent exactly alien to transformers, its just their cup of energon.

i was thinking maybe they had to cross pretender and head master technology in order to make a feasable body for the new-comers. i chose pretender-tech lbviously because of flesh graphting(sp?) and headmaster tech becuase of the binary bonding, keep in mind, their heads wouldnt come off, but again likely to be best choice.

i also toyed with idea of them having to remove the "energy form" spark from the flesh "laser core", but thought to former idea was more scientific and had more story potential.

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Or they could have used some sort of digitization process, or something akin to what the key to vector sigma did in Beast Machines.

3. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    oh yeah! it can turn organics into techno matter ... but didnt the process turn the poor maximals insane? i dont think thats what they'd want.

4. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nothing was removed and/or put anywhere. The GoBots physically reconfigured their mechanical bodies to resemble Cybertronian ones, because they're on an undercover exploration mission in the Transformers universe - the GoBots cartoon establishes they have machines that do that.

5. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    okay, well im in the planning stages of a fan fiction. in which the go-bots get banged up pretty badly. they need new bodies. was toying around with some ideas and wanted to bounce them off other TF fans.

they needed an external machine? sure teletran 1 did reconfigure the TF into earth vehilces, but its been proven they can do that on their own. poor gobotronians.
    guess they are primus's red headed step children ...

6. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Transformers didn't start reconfiguring their bodies on their own until Beast Wars II, though! And we didn't see it in an American-broadcast cartoon until RiD!

7. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime #BanTJ

News Credits:
    My personal canon says that all sentient life has a spark but Transformers are the only ones where the spark is located in one section. The way all life starte was when the movieverse allspark was ejected from Cybertron it travelled throughout the multiverse outside normal time and space triggering life on planets it deemed suitable until it finally landed on Movieverse earth

8. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

Not to insult your "personal canon", but sparks arent located in one section of every Transformer.

So, are in the chest, some are in a shoulder.
    not in the original G1 toon

9. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime #BanTJ

News Credits:
    By that i mean that the transformers sparks are concentrated in one area of the body, not that it is always in that area of the body for all Cybertronians. Sorry if i wasn't clear but i had an annoying mental blank

10. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

no prob, but if its concentrated in 1 area, then thats where it must be near right?

other wise I dont understand you

11. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime #BanTJ

News Credits:
    By that i mean that the transformers sparks are concentrated in one ball body, not that it is always in the same area of the body for all Cybertronians. Sorry if i wasn't clear but i had an annoying mental blank

12. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

ok, thats a bit clearer, but how does that differ from other life with sparks?

13. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime #BanTJ

News Credits:
    The spark is spread throuout the entire body of other lifeforms not concentrated like cybertronians

14. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

So, the spark of lets say, ME, is spread throwout my entire body?

Then why dont I feel something missing when I cut off a finger nail?Or why doesnt a leg stay alive when its cut off?

15. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime #BanTJ

News Credits:
    It is not a physical thing. It is life itself. As long as a lifeform can support itself the spark will remain inside it

16. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

I dont see how this differs in transformers.

17. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime #BanTJ

News Credits:
    The transformers spark can be removed as it is one concentrated enrgy while other lifeforms have it throughout their body which means it cannot be remvoed without it being extinguished

18. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

ok.

I can see that.

But I can also consider, that in a future, we might learn how to remove our sparks with out it being extinguished

19. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime #BanTJ

News Credits:
    Thats what i think that Mech in Prime will try to do and end up with the Combaticons or something
    Silas as Onslaught please

20. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    hmm didnt the combaticons reconfigure the earth vehicles they were "placed" into?
    (feels im gonna lose knows this dudes rep.)
    also, in reguard to the oddly on topic, yet off topic debate you 2 are having....

Demolisher told Megatron in superlink that he cant remove the humans sparks becuase they are fragile and extingish as soon as removed from body. Also, i'd like to add that the cybertronians spark is more tangible where as the human spark hasnt been yet proven to exsist ;)