Oregon Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Ramulus, Feb 15, 2003.

1. power3921

power3921 Well-Known Member

Tanasbourne Target has WFC micromasters and targetmasters, plus an empty space for deluxes

2. oxidative

oxidative last chance to evacuate

Minibots at Holgate Walmart in SE Portland.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    I ran into some seige figures at the target in keizer. mainly was just the target master stuff and nothing else....haven't found anything anywhere else for anything good. Ended up doing a lot of my transformer christmas shopping online instead.

4. hotwhilz

hotwhilz Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Speaking of Target at Keizer Station, all POTP are in CLEARANCE! POTP Rodimus in now $29.99, all the deluxe are $11.49, and I think still saw a couple of Voyagers that I did not had a chance to see the yellow Clearance stickers.

5. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Just a regular old plumbus

News Credits:
    A shame I've gotten everything I already wanted. Boo!

6. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    know that feeling. Wilsonville has the first wave of Micromasters for 9.99.....I almost picked them up but had other things I needed to get instead so I couldn't blow the cash. I'm rather sadden that the only place I've seen something other than micro/target master has been star wars store. Walmart in woodburn is such a joke....their toy aisle is always a clutter, they're the closest to me but just the biggest disappointment for anything on hand.

7. HunterGreen2005

HunterGreen2005 Technobot

News Credits:
    If you pick up all of wave one Micromasters, the autobot race cars will severely disappoint you. :eek: 

8. Megablah

Megablah Likes Universe Galvatron Veteran

News Credits:
    Found WFC Voyagers, Leaders at Cascade Station Target today. Picked up the Shockwave but left the Ultra Magnus. They had all wave 1 BattleMasters and the 2 autobot MicroMasters as well. They also put out the 5 packs of Botbots.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dudicus

Dudicus G2 Combiner dudebro.

News Credits:
    The same Target put out a second case of Leaders. I missed the Shockwave by seconds, but picked up a Magnus, so there’s one Magnus left. Also one more set of Prime and Megatron.

10. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Just a regular old plumbus

News Credits:
    Oh shit. I think that was me. I came for the voyager but didn't expect to see another case of leaders at all.

11. Dudicus

Dudicus G2 Combiner dudebro.

News Credits:
    Ha, I was wondering if the guy who grabbed the Shockwave was on here. No worries man, all’s fair in collecting and war lol.

12. Kantus Prime

Kantus Prime Beast Wars Forever!

News Credits:
    Grabbed Siege Magnus from Clackamas Target. Shockwave is there. Employee set it on his cart if it’s not on the shelf use the UPC

13. Wisp

Wisp Several screaming salmon in a trenchcoat.

Got the Shockwave. Thanks for the tip!

• Like Like x 1
  14. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme supremest of unicrons

News Credits:
    The tigard walmart had their botbots on a peg in the clearance aisle. Just a heads up to look in weird places.

15. oxidative

Botbots galore at the Wood Village Walmart. They were with the other Transformers, which included a case of Deluxe Siege TFs. A 5-pack of Botbots is $10 and a single blind is $3.

• Like Like x 1
  16. hotwhilz

hotwhilz Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Just some sightings in Salem, Northlancaster area:

Fred Myer: If you are still eyeing on POTP Prime Masters, saw a buttload of Quantus, Alpha Trion, and I think Leige Maximo on sale for $3.99. Same with Tailgates, Battletrap (Road an Flyweels), for $5.99, and a lonely POTP Slug, all for $9. Also some Ultraclass TF: Cyberverse: Grimlock, Bee, Optimus, Shockwave, Shadowstriker on sale from $26 to $12.99.

Target: POTP wave 3 deluxe still there: Blot, Jazz, Sinnertwin, Cutthroat, all for clearance at about $11. Bee Movie Toys also on clearance, did not bother to look at prices, as well as TF: Cyberverse. Worth noting: SIEGE Voyager Megatron and Optimus were also sighted there, contemplated for a bit, but I cannot pull that trigger for $29.99 each. Battlemaster were on an endcap too.

Walmart Turner RD: If you are still looking for that Moonracer, I saw 3 of them on TF Aisle for about $13. G1 Hotrod, about 5 of them, now for $21. Worth noting: SEIGE Deluxes Hound, Sideswipe, and Cog. There are 1 each except for Cog, there were 2, but grabbed 1 for myself. Those look gorgeous especially Sideswipe and Hound, but I have a KO MP Lambor that I just bought, so I think am good for Sideswipe. Minibots' Tailgate, Outback, and Swerve are there too in normal prices. Lastly, I think the last remaining POTP Hungarr is now at $19.

Happy Hunting!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  17. oxidative

I saw 8 of the 5-pack Botbots at the SE Holgate/82nd Walmart just to the left of the Transformer pegs. No sign of the blind packs.

18. schlagwerk

schlagwerk Well-Known Member

185th Target has a set of SIEGE Megatron, Prime, Ultra Magnus, & Shockwave left, along side the micromasters & targetmasters.
    Also a big selection of BotBots: 5 packs, 10 packs, blind packs
    Finally plenty of the TF card game starter packs and Metroplex packs up front with the TCGs.

19. Wraith Prime

Wraith Prime Ultra-Class

Can confirm that all of these are still there except for Siege Optimus, which was the only figure I was looking for - Someone was faster than I was this morning!

20. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme supremest of unicrons

News Credits:
    Just the Magnus left. I snagged the Shockwave and the Megatron was already gone.

• Like Like x 1