Oregon Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Ramulus, Feb 15, 2003.

1. Wraith Prime

Wraith Prime Ultra-Class

We haven't had a get-together in a while. I wanted to host one earlier this month but wasn't able to put it together...
    Oregon Meet-Up thread is technically still here: Oregon Meet ups

2. oxidative

oxidative last chance to evacuate

If any you haven't played it, it's surprisingly fun. It's the first "collector/trade card game" that I have played. If you're not sure that you want to spend any money on the game, you are welcome to borrow cards from me if we play together.

• Like Like x 1
  3. giafunk

giafunk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anybody seen the jada diecast 1/24 g1 optimus around? Not the smaller 1/32 scale one for $7, the bigger one that has extended smoke stacks

4. Wraith Prime

Wraith Prime Ultra-Class

I didn't even know that there WAS one....Thanks a lot, now I have to find one too ;) 
    Obviously this revelation means I haven't seen one locally, but it looks like Amazon has them for ~ $30. https://goo.gl/a4TVnv

5. giafunk

giafunk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Amazon has 2 listings using the same picture with conflicting item descriptions and dimensions. Not buying from them until I know which one is which.

6. Kantus Prime

Kantus Prime Beast Wars Forever!

News Credits:
    1 studio series ROTF (tattooed) Starscream at Fishers Landing Fred Meyers in Vancouver.

• Like Like x 1
  7. rockiesz

rockiesz Member

Target on TV highway has siege micromasters and Ross has a cogman on the front toy shelves

8. hotwhilz

hotwhilz Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Ross in Salem, Northlancaster has a bunch of TLK Premier Deluxes of Swoop, Slug, Drift and Crosshairs. Also have lots of RC Squeeks if you'r in to that as well, I bought one for my wife's BFF's 4 year old son for Xmas present, can't harm for $11. Lastly, out of no where, Optimus Primal Year of the Monkey Platinum edition sits lonely there in the back. I passed him up last year, not really interested in him again. He is hiding on the bottom shelf closest to the mens socks by the wall, behind some Nerf rifles. Happy Hunting.

9. Wisp

Wisp Several screaming salmon in a trenchcoat.

The Target up in cascade station, by the airport, has Siege figures. No voyagers or leaders, just deluxes (Specifically Cog, Hound, and a Sideswipe) all of the Battlemasters, 2 race car patrols, and one air strike patrol, which I bought. They're on an endcap.

10. dasaffe

dasaffe Morrissey Fan

Thanks for the tip. I got Sideswipe, Hound, the sports car micro masters and a round of battle masters. They still had plenty of battle masters left over. Never would have seen them on that endcap without the heads up.

11. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Just a regular old plumbus

News Credits:
    Siege Micros, Battle buddies and Deluxes at Mall 205 Target. I picked up a skytread. Still have 1 of those left, 2 Hounds, 2 Cogs.

12. Wisp

Wisp Several screaming salmon in a trenchcoat.

Micromasters and battlemasters at the Target on 82nd, plus the Studio Series two pack with volkswagon bee and camaro bee.

If any of you guys see Botbots would you be willing to send me a PM or just quote me? I have a mighty need for those little buggers.

13. Intalex

Intalex Vintage Robot

Hit the Washington Square Target today, they were well stocked with Siege figures. Multiples of Skytread, Cog, Sideswipe, and (my fav) Hound. Also Micromaster Patrols and Battlemasters. Also on an end cap separate from PotP figures.

14. oxidative

Have any of you seen a Hun-grrr on a store shelf recently? Or interested in selling one, boxed or loose complete is fine with me.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Kantus Prime

News Credits:
    2 Dropkicks and 2 KSI Sentries at Woodvillage Walmart as of 10:30pm

16. Kantus Prime

News Credits:
    Woodvillage Walmart has one

• Like Like x 1
  17. hotwhilz

Ebay:
    Dude! he has been shelf warming for months now here in Walmart Salem, both Northlancaster and Turner. I think I can snag you one if you are willing to drive down here. You can also use Brickseek, but Walmart inventory is kinda shotty. Let me know ASAP if you want him, I just ask that you don't flake, text me too @ (619)602-9537, yes, not a (503) area code, I'm from San Diego.

18. hotwhilz

Ebay:
    Shopped around Ross here in Salem (Northlancaster, Keizer Station, Downtown), still have your usual TLK deluxe classes, even have the Battle Masked Megatron. Hillariously, there are a ton of RC Squeeks and One-Step Hugely once Overpriced Dragonstorm. Target Northlancaster have the Micro/Battelmaster Siege WFC on an Endcap with the Bumblebee movie stuff. Out of nowhere, still have POTP Optimus, Rodimus, Rodimus Unicronus, and freaking Optimal Optimus (3 of them)! Also found Studio Series Brawl and Blackout, and still have a few re-issue/re-colored Leader Class TR Soundwave. Merry Hunting!

19. oxidative

Thank you for the offer! It was shelf warming around here and then just suddenly disappeared from the shelves. I'll shoot you a text :D 

• Like Like x 1
  20. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme supremest of unicrons

News Credits:
    Has anyone seen Botbots yet?