Oregon Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Ramulus, Feb 15, 2003.

1. kraven

kraven Decepticon

They just haven’t stocked. A few days ago it said both Lancaster and Turner rd had 4 each of dev. and 6 hot rods each. When I got to Turner rd nothing was stocked but I noticed they had boxes on top of the shelves so I looked around and saw the dev box, took it down and it was missing one so I checked brickseek on the spot and sure enough it had changed to 3 devs at that location. I looked all over for hot rod but no luck. Hot rod is all I want so I left empty handed and frustrated that they won’t stock their toys. Even the marvel stuff was out dispite a bunch of boxes up top. Anyway I checked brickseek the next day and someone had bought the rest of the devs at Turner rd. I ended up ordering hot rod online because this area is pretty much impossible to get anything good with out checking 2 times a day every day. I just hope the box he comes in is good...

2. Wraith Prime

Wraith Prime Ultra-Class

3. Exodus

Exodus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hot spot ptop 3 of them at 185th target as well as those new rid type figures.

4. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Just a regular old plumbus

News Credits:
    Oh man. Lucked out. Out on a bit of a morning hunt and I snagged a Studio Series Ironies at the Fairview Target. So start looking around I suppose!

5. Kantus Prime

Kantus Prime Beast Wars Forever!

News Credits:
    Lancaster Target has a Rodimus Unicronus. And the Bumblebee Soundwave and tape 3 pack

6. Chrg

Chrg RH Creations

Just picked Ironhide up at the Clackamas Target, only one there though.

Also picked up the new VW Bumblebee, Ratchet and Shadow Raider at the Johnson Creek Walmart, one set remained.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
  7. hotwhilz

hotwhilz Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Pop Culture NW, another local group here in Facebook, shared a post regarding Cybertroninan hunt. I could not load the photos but Walmart Salem, Northlancaster have 3 of G1 Devastator and about 4 G1 Hotrods as of about 4pm. I am happy with CW Devy and POPT Rodimus and I had the original G1 Devs and Roddy so I am not going to get reissues. Happy hunting.

8. Intalex

Intalex Vintage Robot

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kantus Prime

News Credits:
    Found Shadow Raider at the Dartmouth Walmart. Just 2 DOTM Ratchets left. No Bees.

10. PlanckEpoch

News Credits:
    I found Marvel Legends Magik at Walgreens on 122nd and Glisan over the weekend. I would assume she is finally on the shelves for anyone looking for her.

11. Exodus

Exodus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ooh yes I am looking for her. Is she a Walgreens exclusive?

12. PlanckEpoch

News Credits:
    Yup she is

13. Exodus

Exodus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Perfect easier to get then.

14. PlanckEpoch

News Credits:
    I'm so glad I never shelled out for the Book of Vishanti set. Getting Dormammu as a BAF is the coolest, and we got Brother Voodoo in the wave too. The single release Magik blows away the SDCC one in every way if you ask me. Better eyes, more accessories, and the use of Nico Minoru's boots(which I love...well detailed!).

I feel Magik and Dormammu are the stars of that set and it would upset me to know I blew 300 dollars on the Book only to have much nicer versions of those two come out later.

• Like Like x 2
  15. havokss22

havokss22 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I found one Wreck-gar at the Walgreen off Lower Boones Ferry road in Lake Oswego this morning it was the only one on the shelf. The Walmart in Tigard had about 5 Hot Rod re-issues as of around 8:30am this morning.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Kantus Prime

News Credits:
    Wave3 studio series deluxe At downtown target. I grabbed one Volkswagen bumblebee. Two of everything, else one bee left

17. oxidative

oxidative last chance to evacuate

Happy Valley Walmart had three G1 Hot Rods on the shelf. There were two Devastators but I picked one up and someone else nabbed the last while I was looking through the pegs. I saw Sinnertwin, Cutthroat, and Inferno. I don't keep up enough to know if that is notable but it's the first I have noticed them :confused: 

Side note: I haven't been to the Happy Valley Walmart in quite awhile, I'm usually at the Holgate Walmart if I'm going to be at a Walmart. I might have to change this, the Happy Valley Walmart toy section is light years nicer than the Holgate Walmart and much better selection.

18. hotwhilz

Ebay:
    Walmart Salem Northlancaster have a butt load of G1 Screamers and Hotrods. No signs of Devy. I cannot beileve Elita-1, Hun-gar, Grimlock, and even Inferno, are now shelf warmers there as well. Also sighted Sinnertwin, Cutthroat, Blot, and Rippersnapper all at the same time so there is a full Abominus there. With all of these last wave of POTP, why can't we have 2 such as Moonracer, Sludge and Snarl? Not that I am looking for them but come on. Also went to Target on the same area of Northlancaster. Saw that they are beefing up the Bumblebee items so there are at least 5 re-issue of TR Soundwave w/ Doombox, and the retro Bee with the Cassette Tapes. Some Studio Series there and the Cyberverse line too. Lastly, 2 POTP Rodimus to mention as well.

• Like Like x 1
  19. power3921

power3921 Well-Known Member

Saw some Cyberverse wave 2 deluxes at the Tanasbourne Target earlier today. Almost tempted by the deluxe Megatron

20. hotwhilz

Ebay:
    Not sure if anyone cares, but there is a lone Cogman at the Ross, Salem Northlancaster location. I hid him behind a batman with wings figure near the middle part of the wall shelf. Also, still a buttload of Redeco TR Soundwaves at the Target on that area as well.