Oregon Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Ramulus, Feb 15, 2003.

1. Chillyn

Chillyn Resist

Son of a....... I payed 15 on ebay awhile back lol. Then 10 bucks again when I found at retail because you know...holy shit, why not buy another one. Lmao

2. Wisp

Wisp Several screaming salmon in a trenchcoat.

Has anyone seen wave 5 TR stuff in/around Gresham or Portland? Preferably within 30 minutes to an hour maximum. I'm mostly just looking for Overlord, Windblade, and Topspin at this point. Cosmos would be cool, but I don't want to go out of my way for him.

3. Chillyn

Chillyn Resist

Ha. Goodluck. Do yourself a favor and just hit up bbts $4 shipping is way less than driving around. Overlord is preorder right now but should be in at the end of the month.

4. Wisp

I don't order online unless I'm desparate for figures.

5. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Just a regular old plumbus

News Credits:
    Portland/Gresham is a shitshow right now when it comes to Titans Return. Best I've found within the last two months is Blitz and Octane at Mall 205 Target and a few Freddies.

I found wave 2 deluxes and Voyager for TLK at the Delta Park Wal-Mart a month ago.

Anyways. After work report. Jack shit at Jantzen Target. Jantzen TRU has a pair of the TLK exclusive deluxe Megatron. Gonna see if I will get lucky at Wal-Mart again.

6. Wisp

Yeah, the local Target for me (Fairview) just restocked their deluxes. Wave 3. AGAIN. The most lucky I've gotten was finding Krok and Seaspray there, once. Krok's entire wave was there but it sold out within two days. The two Cosmos that were with Seaspray were gone the next day. Kind of annoying when there's so much that I want.

Did you mean the TLK deluxe that was made with the T30 mold? Cause if so I might want that, depending on how far that is from me.

7. PlanckEpoch

News Credits:
    Yup. And speaking of getting lucky the Delta Park Wal-Mart had a selection of TLK deluxe wave 3.

8. Wisp

Shame wave 3 doesn't really appeal to me that greatly, though I might go pick up a stealth bomber Megatron. There was a time where I wanted Cogman, though that time has passed now that I know his face doesn't look like it craves death anymore.
    I remember on Brickseek a Walmart near me supposedly had Overlord in, so I might call them again and ask. On hold currently. Updating this as I go. 11 minutes on hold. On hold 30 minutes before hanging up, going to call them again soon.

They were out of stock, and it is listed as 'non replenishable.' Which... is strange.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017 at 9:16 PM
  9. Cascadia

Cascadia Mt. St. Hilary

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  10. PlanckEpoch

News Credits:
    Oh man. Sorry I missed ya. I don't usually visit artist alley stuff so I wasn't too aware. I'll keep that in mind for next time!

11. Cascadia

Cascadia Mt. St. Hilary

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    We were not in the artist alley but on the exhibitor side. She is usually the only artist with Transformers. On Sunday, we had the retro colored seekers out on display.

12. Kantus Prime

Kantus Prime Beast Wars Forever!

News Credits:
    I grabbed a Twin Twist and Misfire from the Grand Central Freddies in Vancouver if anyone needs them PM me. $21 each