Oregon Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Ramulus, Feb 15, 2003.

1. Jazz210

Jazz210 Est.2011

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Can some one here in oregon go to Beaverton target and grab me a topspin please?
    Ill pay
    There was 2 sighted there yesterday

2. Exodus

Exodus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Fred Meyer off of 158th and Walker last night, saw TR Gnaw and Bumblee forgot how many and wave 3 of the TR Deluxes, although dang they're asking $19.99 for them...more expensive then Walgreens, albeit not by much...

3. schlagwerk

schlagwerk Well-Known Member

I saw a Brainstorm at the Walgreens near Cornelius Pass Rd. & Cornell, if anyone still needs him... for $18

4. Kantus Prime

Kantus Prime Beast Wars Forever!

News Credits:
    If anyone find a Chaos on Velocitron set I'll pay you an extra $20 on top of retail if you can grab one

5. Wraith Prime

Wraith Prime Ultra-Class

I really hope this is not the only way to get Fastlane. I was really excited that we might be getting those Autobot Twins, but not like this...

6. Exodus

Exodus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We should be able to get these from tru.com. They are tru exclusives this specific box set.

7. schlagwerk

schlagwerk Well-Known Member

The decision whether to pick up these 2 sets or not has been a nightmare. I think I'll just give up on the Twins or hope for box set rereleases down the road. At face value, they're not very good figures. They transform exactly like the originals and Fastlane's alt mode is the worst out of the 4 twins: just a robot laying on his back with his arms tucked in.
    The only other figure I'd want from this set is possible Nautica. It's nice to have another fembot, but the figure isn't really flattering and yet another barely altered rehash of Blurr.
    The BBTS exclusive set is another can of worms. I like the Decepti-twins more, and it'd give me a Jinrai-styled Prime to go with the Godbomber that I have on pre-order, but I don't know how it'll look with the Takara Godbomber. At the very least, it looks like the blues won't match. And I'm not interested in anyone else in that set...

8. Kantus Prime

Kantus Prime Beast Wars Forever!

News Credits:
    Found Chaos on Velocitron at Janzen Beach TRU. 2 left probably in back

9. Dudicus

Dudicus G2 Combiner dudebro.

News Credits:
    Just picked up the last set. Thanks for the heads up.

10. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Just a regular old plumbus

News Credits:
    Anyone want to split a Chaos on Velocitron set? I'm thinking of getting one but I only really want the Rodimus head, G2 Prime and Fastlane. Couldn't give a damn about Nautica and the lack of a retooled helmet on Quickswitch killed my desire for him. Just gonna ask for retail price for Quickswitch and Nautica. I'll probably just end up buying the boxed set and I figure I'd offer the two guys to you Oregonians first before I throw 'em out to the general population.