Oregon Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Ramulus, Feb 15, 2003.

1. power3921

power3921 Well-Known Member

Saw one of the Dinobots platinum edition sets at the Cascade Avenue Ross, along with a couple leader class Skywarps

2. Wraith Prime

Wraith Prime Ultra-Class

How much for the Dinobot set?

EDIT: Looks like it's $45
    Not going to be able to make it to that side of town today, hopefully I can find one (and Skylinx) at some point.
    EDIT 2: Found one at the hillsboro/ TVHwy Ross. They still have one left. Lots of Skywarp and a handfull of Motormaster/Onslaught. No sign of Skylinx though...

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016 at 7:58 PM
  3. Regzero

Regzero Well-Known Member

Man Why didn't you tell me about needing SkyLinx? ha ha. I have seen him all over. Alright I will put this on my hunt list for you. Ha ha.

Sorry I haven't been more on here though. New baby puts a dent into hunt time. The newest thing I have seen besides the platinum set and skywarp, has been Marvel legends Hulkbuster wave at Tuesday Morning and Ross. But I have been out of it for awhile.

4. dasaffe

dasaffe Morrissey Fan

In the Washington thread people are reporting TR wave 3 showing up at local TRU stores. Might mean we'll see them here before January.

5. Roufuss

Roufuss Shots

News Credits:
    Anyone want a free loose (but complete!) Hero Mashers Springer for their kid or even their own collection? He's not worth the time it takes for me to list on eBay and I figure someone here might want him for their collection or to give to a kid for Christmas. Figure I'd offer him locally before dumping him at Goodwill or something.

6. Kantus Prime

Kantus Prime Beast Wars Forever!

News Credits:
    Got Wave 3 Deluxes and Masters from BBTS. Of the deluxes Triggerhappy is the best. Everything about him looks and excecutes perfectly. Twinferno is a good second place. I cant pick over Getaway and Hot Rod. Yeah Getaway is a bland white repaint of Chromedome but I like it still. Hot Rod has issues. Arms look kinda long. The head doesn't sit right, some reports say the head falls out if you turn him over (mine stays in but wiggles). And on top of that his hips are loose. Car mode looks great though.

For the titan masters Fangry is king. Just as cool as Apeface. Sawback is really neat. Really want him with Lio Convoy when he's out. Overboard is ok, but nothing new. Ptero is kinda weak. I think the head doesn't try to look like Swoop good enough. The pteranodon turns into a believable Crossbow and some Xavier hover chair jet thing.

7. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    Spotted triggerhappy and hot rod at Redmond Walmart. If I wasn't broke idve picked up a triggerhappy

Still need to track down a rewind and chromedome

8. Jimtron

Jimtron New Member

Thanks for posting this! I wanted the Hot Rod, so I bought him on the way to work this morning.

9. Jimtron

Jimtron New Member

Also, Fred Meyer in town has one Rewind left, I believe.