Ordering from KOToys.com Confusion

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Tigertrack, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Feb 8, 2010
    Okay, let's say I want to order five G1 KO's from KOTOYS.com. Their process of ordering is a little confusing. Yes, I've read their ordering process pasted here:

"If you live in Zone 2 (USA, Canada) and want to purchase the

Binaltech KO Mazda RX8 Jazz Police $25
    Disney Label KO Mickey Mouse Color Version $13
    Generation 1 KO Soundwave Oversize with Ravage and Laserbeak $15
    and ROTF G1 Devastator Constructicons $25

You would add them to your cart using the Zone 2 price from the drop down menus located on each items product page.

Then you would select the FLAT RATE SHIPPING CHARGE FOR YOUR ZONE located on every products page below the item pricing. ONLY ADD THE FLAT RATE CHARGE ONCE PER ORDER. Do NOT add it for every item in your order.

Zone 2 Flat Rate Shipping Charge $15

Your total would be 25+25+13+15+15 = $93

Then pay using paypal checkout."

Does this mean, that for five items ordered, you get "ONE" flat-rate shipping charge and how long does this take to be delivered to me in Colorado? Whenever I order stuff from overseas, I don't want to wait for the paddle-boat to paddle it's way across the ocean and wind up getting lost some where. I like to order via EMS delivery. I've never had any problems with EMS whatsoever and usually get my stuff in less than two weeks. Sometimes less than one week depending on how fast they get the order's shipped.
    That being said, how can I order my items from KOTOYS with EMS delivery? I do not see any such option available, do they even offer it and I'm just not seeing it?
    And yes, I've read the posts about people ordering their goods loose to save on shipping, and I read about the horrible conditions of the boxes received. I plan on ordering everything in their original boxes. That said, another reason for EMS delivery, seems they take better care than flat-rate shipping.
    Basically, does KOTOYS offer EMS?
  2. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

Apr 6, 2003
    News Credits:
    If you are confused about ordering from KOTOys, perhaps you should contact them. Why rely on member guesswork if you can get an exact answer directly from the source?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.