Orchestral Soundtrack?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Squirrel!, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Squirrel!

Squirrel! Active Member

I already have the movie soundtrack with Linkin Park, Smashing Pumpkins, Disturbed, etc...

But is there any way I can get my hands on the composed orchestral score for the movie? I loved it!

2. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    If you can wait...I dunno, usually a month or two, most films usually have a symphonic score released later, after the film soundtrack. I've got no info on it, though.

I agree, I want the orchestral score too.

3. VAwitch

VAwitch G1 GeekGirl

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would PREFER the orchestral version. I bought the sndtrk - luckily, I looked at the back b4 opening it - since none of Bumblebee's songs were on it, and most (if not all) of the songs listed (which I couldn't remember hearing more than a couple of in the film) aren't my preferred music, I took it back. Interstingly, the TF theme that was being slammed (or loved), doesn't even appear anywhere in the film :lol 

On the other hand, several of the bits w/ the USAF/blackout, and the fights - I want :)  Will make for some cool background for our RIFTS game.

4. phreakybot

phreakybot Well-Known Member

Don't know if anyone has either mentioned or noticed... but the music in the game Battle for the Allspark IS the score from the movie, altered slightly. I think I read somewhere that A. Zimmerman conducted it.

5. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Really hoping that they do release the score.

6. KMITB

KMITB The dub voice of Prime

News Credits:
    If it has anything to do with Transformers....it will. It's time to ride the wave of the cash....and the boys in hollywood will ablige!!!

7. vincheng2k5

vincheng2k5 Beast Wars movie = dream come true

I REALLY want an orchestral score. I love the piece that plays during Optimus Prime's speech at the beginning of the movie, as well as the piece playing at transformersgame.com

Is the booklet included with the current soundtrack any good?