Heavy/Scratch: Oracle and TF Prime RID Arcee BY TECROM DESIGNS

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Tecrom Designs, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Auceps Prime

Auceps Prime Mini-Bot Leader

Ebay:
    I see you love the Fem-bots me too. Great work so far. Keep it up :) 

A little off subject but, Have you ever thought about doing a Orion Pax head?

2. Tecrom Designs

Tecrom Designs Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    A million thanks man. And yes, I hold fembots/femacons in high regard.

If everything works out in this new batch of prints, it'll make sense to make an homage of him.

3. Budokhan

Budokhan Wheeljack's apprentice

Soon as the Oracle V.2 head comes out, Im gonna hafta scrap the head I made for my Arcee & use yours instead! Much better than mine! :thumb  :bowdown: 

4. Hooper_X

Hooper_X hi haters

re: music instrument weapons - how about microphone nunchucks/a mike stand that straightens into a spear? A double bass/riot shield with baton, for all your rockabilly needs. Similarly, a banjo/buzzsaw. I know they're not the most METAL instruments, but c'mon, there have to be some hillbilly space robots.

5. Primus_feather

Primus_feather Well-Known Member

Presently working (albeit SLOWLY) on a FE (g1 nycc repaint) Arcee with your head, ordered one in clear.. and 30 seconds out of the box neck snapped.. ::shrugs:: since I got it to mod for FE Arcee. have since bored most of her head out, and in the process of getting a (gundam) ball joint socket in there.. once in will paint the head to match... keep in mind this in the 1st time I have EVER modded something this far.. so be patient.. but I have dry fitted the head and.. It FITS in her chest! so as soon as I have it the way I like it I'll post some pics... THANX Tecrom!

6. Shepard Prime

Shepard Prime autobot

Would this head fit on a vehicon? Something about the Vehicon's bot and alt mode screams Arcee to me for some reason.

7. Tecrom Designs

Ebay:
    Unfortunately I don't own a Vehicon, but I can see how it could visually work with that mold. If you pick up the Oracle vers. 2, in a week or so when it becomes available, you could try. Obviously you'd have to do some mods so the head can attach itself to the Vehicon mold. Looking at some pics online, I can see how you see Arcee in that mold. The lower torso of the Vehicon is definitely an hour glass shape which could work as a female. I'd recommend the RID version of the Vehicon rather than the FE version if you want to try, as its a bit smaller than the FE version which would lend itself to work with Oracle's head. The Oracle Vers. 2 head measures 13.52mm width x 15.16mm depth

I considered the stand up bass as a possible instrument as I like the Rock a' Billy look of Stray Cats and bands of the 50's. But I've been told that TF fans don't like shields for their bots. Also having two mics would be a bit off for me, and I'm not too sure about a spear as a weapon for those characters, even though it'd definitely keep print cost down. I am leaning towards the Banjo as a buzzsaw or maybe a ukulele as a club of some sort. Probably the banjo/buzzsaw as the space hillbilly theme seems fun. Again, not really Metal though. But I may have to deviate from that theme. Hey, thanks for for the suggestions. Please keep them coming.

I'm glad you like my Oracle sculpt. I'm glad to say I just received notice that she was finally shipped out this morning from NY and I should have her by the middle of next week along with a few other models. Its seems like Art school is "slowly" paying off. But here's hoping you find uses for my other models too. Thanks for the support.

8. UltraMagnus2008

UltraMagnus2008 Autobot

News Credits:
    Just discovered this! I'll be ordering a head as soon as its available

9. Tecrom Designs

Ebay:
    Thanks man!! I appreciate the support. Really glad you found my thread. Please check out my other designs, you may just find something else you like. I'm expecting the Oracle Ver. 2 test print next Thursday the 15th along with some other prints, so she should be available for purchase that evening or early Friday the 16th. I'll be starting a new Oracle Ver. 2 thread with a link to her on Shapeways, so as to not confuse it with this one. Thanks.