optimusprime movie and upgrades

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ssjkazer, Aug 1, 2011.

1. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    well as the title says optimusprime and his upgrades now there are a few at this point his trailer that turns into his weapon holding stasion in the movie

jetfire parts

and his other flying suite in dark of the moon

now i think it would be nice for one of the 3rd party companeys to take on this task of makeing these

now what upgrades whould you like to see with what movie prime toy

i for one would like to see 07 mold used with jetfire parts hftd left as it is as he is a great plane prime and i would like to see dark of the moon stuff done with the voyager prime

my reason for not includeing leader prime well he is big and the bigger the transformer the bigger the cost also i like smaller transformers they take up less space

my reason for not including deluxe prime or and of the actavators or legends they are to small for my likeing i may like transformers small and detailed but at the same time i do like them to have some size on them if they are a big character

2. Warpshard

Warpshard Well-Known Member

I would like to see some upgrades to the best Prime toy ever.Battle Blades! like a trailer & a Jetfire,because I don't have any leaders from the ROTF line & the DOTM line looks terrible