optimuslives

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by MnemonicSyntax, Aug 3, 2007.

1. MnemonicSyntax

MnemonicSyntax Rooks Gang Leader

News Credits:
    ...FTW!

I needed a replacement Movie Voyager Ironhide after mine broke and my nearest "rural" Wal-Mart didn't have a replacement. He PMed me quickly, letting me know there were loads available in his area. I sent him $30, and he used the remainder to send it Priority, which came three days after sending my payment, (protected in bubble wrap too!) not bad considering I mailed him the money, and didn't PayPal it as I don't have an account.

Two thumbs up, ready and willing to do business again considering I live out in the middle of no where (Cordell, OK.) and people think the Transformers are the spawn of Satan ('s Camero).

Thanks again optimuslives!

2. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

Excellent transaction, paid very quickly. Um... Not really sure what else to say, other than a very pleasant transaction. :) 

3. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

optimuslives bought and paid for a pair of the TF pj pants, paid immediately, and was very generous--Great communnication--thanks sir!:) 

4. Constructicon_BC

Constructicon_BC Well-Known Member

Optimuslives is a great guy to deal with. Have a trade with him of my Alternators Camshaft for his Rodimus. Shipped right away the next day we have exchanged shipping information. Communications with him was great and plesant. A very smooth transaction. Item received in descent shape, thanks Optimuslives!