Optimus Prime's trailer has to transform

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Battle_Wagon, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Battle_Wagon

Battle_Wagon Active Member

This is the one thing from the movie that has been bothering me since the beginning. They haven't shown Prime's trailer transforming in the movie. I strongly believe that Prime's trailer transforms into his super armor in the movie. Here's are my reasons:

1) Why would Hasbro go through all the trouble to make that Ultimate Optimus Prime if his trailer armor isn't even in the movie?

2) What's the point of Optimus having a trailer in the movie if the trailer can't transform?

3) Optimus' Jetwings (from the scene where Optimus flies and fires upon the Driller) can't be from his trailer. The length of the wings are just too small. Optimus' trailer is massively long. The trailer alone is longer than 2 Optimus Prime cabs combined. And if the Jetwings are from Optimus' trailer, well then where are the super mode arms, super mode legs, and gigantic MechTech gun?

4) DOTM is bigger than ROTF so it would make sense for Optimus to have a bigger more impressive super mode than the one from ROTF. Jetwings Optimus just doesn't cut it IMHO.

5) This is Ultimate Optimus Prime we're talking about. The biggest Optimus Prime toy ever released by Hasbro. Why would he not be in the movie? Think about it. It would be a complete waste of an extremely awesome toy/idea.

If Optimus' trailer super mode is not in the movie, I will be as disappointed as I was with Devastator's role in ROTF. I have my fingers crossed because I can't wait to see DOTM. I'll dress up as Optimus Prime for the premiere.

2. Screamer55

Screamer55 Well-Known Member

It'll transform. Can't prove it.......but it will.

He's not going to lug around a trailer for cargo or for an "Armada" base.

3. tpainzbro

tpainzbro Well-Known Member

Just relax... It will transform.... Into pure epicness

4. Shockwave69

Shockwave69 Supreme Leader

if it doesnt transform, then whats the point of even puling it around (other then to shut the GEEWUN hippies up)

5. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Medic

News Credits:
    I don't know. I think he just keeps his jet pack in it. Along with his face collection.

6. *Soundwave*

*Soundwave* Derp

News Credits:
    Maybe its there to keep people asking, "Where did Prime's trailer go?"