optimus prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Megatron31, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Megatron31

Megatron31 I Belong to Nobody! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    im not knocking the classics optimus i have him hes great and al,l but after getting some of the other classics i kinda wish they would make a new voyager mold of him that is a little bigger. Maybe even different anyone else think this way?

2. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

Definitely.

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    While I'm happy with Classics Prime as-is, it would be interesting to see what they could do with an update of him now. Maybe after TF3's toyline is over with, so Hasbro can add Voyagers to the Generations line (or whatever new name they might have for it by then).

They could easily base a new Voyager Classics Prime off of the G2 Laser Prime design. Would seem, to kids, to have been influenced by the movie design, while giving the fans a G2 homage.

Personally, while it's not Classics, I'd be REALLY happy if we got a Voyager class TFP Optimus Prime. Along with all the other main characters, lol, but that's another topic...

4. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I'm fine with my Classics Optimus Prime. With that being said though, I'd be a fool to not want another Prime. My mind set is kind of like "why not?"

So sure, bring another updated Prime to the collection!

5. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

Nah, I like him the way he is.

6. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

I love my Henkei! Prime.

7. E. C. R. Former

E. C. R. Former Is probably insane...

While I love my current Voyager Prime, I think its an idea worth checking out, especially if they made another Voyager Megatron to match, mind you one with the proper color scheme and acceptable alt mode like a tank.

8. Stune

Stune Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's not like they'd be destroying the Classics Mold.

I don't really care one way or another, I just wish they'd give a little thought about reissuing some of the older classics molds that the "nouveau" collectors kind of missed out on.

Not even all of them really, Prime, BB, perhaps a new classics Megatron voyager mold, and perhaps even an updated deluxe Seeker mold. Hell now that I'm thinking about it, they should just update the other molds and re-release them in Generations or whatever it'll be called =D.

9. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

Since it's been brought up, I also love the Henkei! Megatron figure as well. I'd honestly take a retool as Henkei! Galvatron (new headsculpt, new cannon).

I can't stand Galvatron not sizing up with either his former self, Optimus, or soon-to-be Protector Rodimus.

10. TechNoMad

TechNoMad Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I missed out on Prime, and just wish Hasbro would do a re-release of him and Megs. I just cant bring my myself to pay that much for him 3rd party or Henkei. I have hope for Generations on this matter. C'mon Hasbro you know there is money to be made on this!

11. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    no, he is perfect, no need for a new one

12. 1987olds442

1987olds442 Cam Maximus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would love a new larger voyager version of Prime. Actually I would like to see a Ultra size version based on Don's concept for Masterpiece Prime/Convoy. And I would like to see either a new Galvatron or Megatron to boot.

Attached Files:

13. starsaber888

starsaber888 Well-Known Member

i love my henkei prime but i wouldn't mind a new version. you can never have too many primes.