Optimus Prime?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Phoenix Prime, Jul 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zopilote_z

zopilote_z Well-Known Member

That´s the Optimus Prime from last year comicon (or some convention I don´t exactly remember now). It was just for advertisement.

2. OmegaVPrimus

OmegaVPrimus Well-Known Member

Yea it is, Their is no chance they are using that in the movie.

And I wish they would have put the peterbilt instead of the flatnose under the drape , I mean it was a nice promotional value, but it was kinda like false advertisment.

I almost gave my hope's up when i found out they werent using the flatnose.

:drunk  It could be possible that he was going to use it before he started using the test's to see how tall and then decided to go with the peterBilt.

I would be astounded that they used it, Micheal Bay, and Don Murphy for that matter are to into this futureistic factor to turn it to realism.

So I hate to admit it but the TF's in this movie....might seem a little different. What do I mean by different....well sort of something like this :( 

http://www.podster.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/fotos/dredd.jpg

3. jet convoy

jet convoy Beast Wars Forever!!!

I think Prime's look should be something like G2 Laser Optimus Prime. I don't like the flames though. Doesn't fit Prime's character AT ALL. The guy doesn't like to show off, at least not in that way. :lol 

And that comparison to Megas XLR, how can you compare that idiot who drives Megas to Prime? Two TOTALLY different characters. So Prime should start eating Philly cheese steaks nonstop, cause havoc everywhere, and start going into monotone and repetitive speeches which blame any kind of damage that has been caused by any type of fighting to his enemy when iot actually happens to be HIS fault.

Yeah, I might have lost some people there. :p 

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    So true.

I thought I read somewhere bay was going to ditch the flames, and that this was just the truck before treatment or somthing?:poke 

5. RHansen

RHansen Veteran

News Credits:
    bah,
    Server issues, took awhile to get to the forums :( 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.