optimus prime vs sentinal prime

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by mrprime95, Aug 6, 2010.

1. mrprime95

mrprime95 autobot <3 :)

we all know optimus prime the brave autobot leader who is far from cocky...............and we also know sentinal prime haha the cockiest nost errigant autobot(elite guard)bot there is but the question is is who would when in a free for all battle between optimus prime and sentinal prime i personally think sentinal prime would get his skid plate kicked by optimus

P.S:i think sentinal is in TF3 because i saw a fancy grey semi truck parked next to optimus it also had a trailer

2. Spin-Out

Spin-Out Are you afraid of the dark?

Optimus. Sentinel's a coward, a suck-up, a bigot, a liar, a braggart, a bully, an egomaniac, and a megalomaniac. Optimus is humble, honest, open-minded, kind, brave, protective, idealistic, and a born leader.

3. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    Sentinel can't beat Optimus.... CAN'T!

4. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    This a silly question, Optimus without a doubt.

5. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    I don't even understand how Sentinel Prime could achieve Prime status and be in the elite guard. He's a douche.

6. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    Waiiit.... What if it was Sentinel Prime (Zeta Prime) from WFC!
    Then Optimus would have a hard time....

7. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

Optimus has a giant axe, Zeta has a spear. Optimus wins.

8. SentinelPrime

SentinelPrime I NEEDED THAT!

Ebay:
    Hey! What the?!?!?

I do NOT appreciate this thread, and furthermore I expect a personal apology from each of you.

9. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

In the DW/IDW TF comics,Sentinel Prime had a short life span as a leader. so being that megatron killed him. sentinel wasn't as strong as optimus. because for the most part optimus & megatron are evenly matched in strenght in the DW/IDW TF comics. so optimus prime can easily beat sentinel in the comics if such a temporal time paradox would occur.

as far as the Animated characters for optimus Prime & Sentinel prime. It appears thru all the AEC & Animated cartoon series. that optimus prime has hidden power reserves that he can tap into & use in the heat of battle. Also in almost every AEC & Animated cartoon series optimus Prime appears to always get stronger by combining with other autobots,his trailer. or using a extremly powerful hand weapon from a fallen friend. also optimus seems to grow as a better leader quickly as time passes.

The cartoon version of sentinel prime doesn't appear to have any hidden power reserves.
    doesn't work well with other team mates,so combining with them is out of the question.
    there's some chatacter growth but not enough to get passed his still obnoxious self centered traits or taking credit for other team mates work ordeals.

So optimus prime would defeat sentinel prime in the cartoon easily.

10. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

:lol 

11. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    OP would win, he'll let SP gain in the battle. Which SP would start getting cocky, then OP would finish him at that point.

12. Honorbound

Honorbound The Reclusive Semi-Lurker

In a fight like this, Optimus would need a reason beyond "Sentinel's an asshole" to fight at his best; Sentinel would actually have to harm or attempt to harm an innocent before that.

In Animated, for example, if Blackarachnia hadn't crossed the line, and if Optimus had seen Sentinel attempt to murder her, Optimus would destroy him. If it was Movie Optimus was in Animated Optimus's shoes, Sentinel would have died screaming. I'm pretty sure that G1 Optimus would kill him as well.

13. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    ^ this.

No Matter what you look at it, Sentinel is either death fodder or a The Tick Dick. Sentinel has no skills, he's just a cowardly suckup who jealous of anyone else having power and respect and he has the ego that makes him think he's a hero when in reality he's a jerk that mistreats everyone,

In other words he's The Autobot's Starscream.

14. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

But it reads as Sentinal Prime not Sentinel Prime or SentinelPrime.

15. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    Now lets be fair here, guys. TFA Sentinel did earn his position in the Elite Guard to a degree (even if he may have had to cover some of his mistakes to do it). He is competent and capable in his own right and is known to follow rules and regulations strictly (except in some cases where he could stand to benefit from a little underhanding). If not for his obnoxious personality, he could be a decent leader. In a fair fight between him and Optimus, they might be near equally skilled and matched in strength. But Sentinel's grudge against Optimus would be what gives Optimus the easy edge over him in the end. Sentinel would make a careless mistake in his haste to attack, leaving Optimus with a, if you'll pardon the pun, 'prime' opportunity to take Sentinel down. Y'see, Sentinel might easily just run straight into Optimus' fist.

Tbh, I don't think it'd be Optimus that Sentinel ultimately has to worry about defeating him. It's karma from his own misguided and self-serving actions. Sentinel's more likely to trip over his own foot in his eagerness to show off than he is to end up face-down at Optimus' feet.