Optimus Prime vs Grimlock

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by JLBarnett, Nov 11, 2008.

1. JLBarnett

JLBarnett Well-Known Member

The last thing Hot Rod had expected as he entered Optimus Prime's office was to have Grimlock be sent flying back into him as Optimus Prime stood smuggly over the fallen Dinobot. (and the nearly crushed former leader under him)

He'd heard about Grimlock having problems with Prime in his early days on-line. But the Dinobot had mellowed as his personality came together. While still ornery and agressive he wasn't as hostile to other Autobots, and had actually seemed to consider himself Rodimus Prime's bodyguard. So the idea of Grimlock attacking Optimus was virtually unthinkable, however the idea of Optimus Prime physically assaulting one of his troops without physical provocation was completely so.

As his processors struggled to solve the mystery he noticed an orange sphere in Prime's hands, and Grimlock gathered his wits enough to speak.

"Me Grimlock call charging!"

2. Anodythe

Anodythe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    :lol  Ya had me laughing right soundly...it still hurts. I was expecting a troubling situation, and wound up having the ending come at me from left field...or would that be the 50 yard line? :rolleyes: