2D Artwork: Optimus Prime Spoof Series

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Kurai Prime, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Kurai Prime

Kurai Prime Well-Known Member

Transformers Spoof Series (Please disregard my other thread, accidentaly posted twice

Hey guys, I'm going to be starting a series in which I recolor Transformers and even give them some new items to fit their new personalities! Each week I will ask the community to determine next week's theme and Transformer, so make sure to comment to get what you want. Feedback is welcome as well, and feel free to create your own interpretations!

Week of February 27, 2011:
    Meet... Optimus Pimp! (Not original, I know)
    [​IMG]
    For this, I was actually inspired by this thread in movie talk about the Arcee Triplets in the movie, and how GFH, a user, saw my post as implying Optimus Prime is a man-whore. If anyone has any better names, feel free to tell me!

Attached Files:

2. Blurr ftw

Blurr ftw Quick draw

oh come on when you do optimus pimp hes gotta be g1 prime with an afro machine gun hand marajuana neck lace and a pimp cane imbetween arcee and elita-1, naw just messing i like the colors the hat could be positioned better though

3. Kurai Prime

Kurai Prime Well-Known Member

Thanks, and I was gonna put the sisters there, but I couldn't find a good picture that wasn't fan made that actually looked sexy :p 

Any ideas on what I could do for the next one?

4. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I think you need a different pose that would work better for Pimpimus Prime, never did like the "squatting" Prime one. Besides I have a hard time thinking of this Prime as a pimp..ever. Artistic license and all, it's colorful and different, and of course, I love the hat!! :thumb