Optimus Prime lot and extras for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Mirage, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Mirage

Mirage Autobot Spy

*Update 140.00 including shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states*
    Price Drop to 130.00 with shipping to the lower 48 states
    Price Drop to 100.00 without shipping :)  shipping should only be around 10 bucks to the lower 48 :) 
    Price Drop 90.00 including shipping to the lower 48 states :) 

I am downgrading some of my collection, selling some to put towards a ps3 :) 

I am Firm on the price, i wanted to see if anyone here wanted to purchase this package before i put it up on ebay. I am selling all of this for 150.00 Shipping will be ~ 10-15 dollars. Depending on where you live in the lower 48 states. If you live outside of that it may be more, i can let you know on that one. Each item will be Individually bubble wrapped and then packed in the box with a lot of packing peanuts.

Description and images are below. If your interested plz pm me. Again this is a package lot i am not interested at this time in selling any of the stuff individually.

- Power Master Optimus Prime 1987 Hasbro/Takara He is in excellent shape, transforms very well come with all you see in pics :) 

- Machine wars Optimus Prime 1992 Great shape transforms very good. Transformers sticker across the front windshield is coming up a little on the seams.

- G1 Optimus Prime He is used and abused but if you need parts it should work. His joints are loose but he still poses well. 5 of the 6 tires are cracked and 2 are very badly cracked but are still attached.

- Reissue Pepsi Optimus Prime MISB nothing wrong here never been opened just sat on my shelf.

- Titanium Die Cast Series (2006) all are MISB they are just dusty from hanging on the wall. They are as follows
    - Optimus Prime
    - Grimlock
    - Predaking
    - Jazz
    - Side Swipe

- There are three other Loose transformers for parts, 2 seekers ( I think Dirge and Thundercracker) they are missing Hands/wings/cockpit covers/and their nosecones are damaged. They are in the pics below. Kickback he is in pretty good shape but he is missing front chest cover again he is in the pics below, G1 Optimus Prime Trailer missing door and no accessories are with it.

- I also have included a Transformers Character Eraser (Megatron) from 1985 still sealed in packaging.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank for looking. I haven't sold stuff here in a while but i do have a feedback thread, you can look me up if you want. Everyone was very happy with the items and my descriptions thanks again :) 

Update 140.00 including shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states.

2. Mirage

Mirage Autobot Spy

*Bump*

3. Mirage

Mirage Autobot Spy

I dropped the price just a couple dollars 140.00 but i will include shipping now in that total to the lower 48 states :) 

4. Mirage

Mirage Autobot Spy

*Bump*

5. Mirage

Mirage Autobot Spy

*Bump* one final time :) 

6. Mirage

Mirage Autobot Spy

120!!!!

7. Mirage

Mirage Autobot Spy

100 without shipping

8. DrGrim

DrGrim OBEY

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm interested in Pepsi Prime if you were willing to sell it separately.

9. Mirage

Mirage Autobot Spy

Price drop on the whole lot to 90 :)  thx

10. Mirage

Mirage Autobot Spy

Bump