2D Artwork: Optimus Prime (Legacy)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Bumblebee765, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Here is the leader of the Autobots from my continuity! I tried to make more distinguishable vehicle mode parts on this one. He transforms into a truck that looks a lot like his G1 vehicle mode.
    [​IMG]

Autobots, roll out!

Attached Files:

2. Spinout

Spinout BURNING JUSTICE

That's fairly good. The detail is great, but it's a little out of proportion. The legs need to be longer so the hands (or in this case, the weapons) only reach down to just above the knees. The arms are a little on the short side as well. But overall, it's very good.

3. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Thanks! I did notice as soon as I uploaded it that the arms and legs aren't in proportion with the body, but they are in proportion with themselves. If you would change his weapons into hands they would reach just above the knee. :wink:  But I do agree that they aren't in proportion with the body. I'll have to try to redo this sometime...

4. BLOODRAGED189

BLOODRAGED189 Getting a job to buy TFs.

News Credits:
    Nice! Love how the window's partly over the grill, very cool. Can't wait to see the re-do. Keep up the good work.

5. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Thanks! You constructive criticism on two of my other drawing helped a lot with Prime here. I tried to add more distinguishable vehicle mode parts. :wink:  And the windows over the grill thing is something I do a lot with Optimus drawings. It keeps a little of his G1 look, while also creating my own distinct interpretation. :D