Optimus Prime - does size matter?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Starscream NZ, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    I like the leader class for Prime, especially in the movie line. He's only a tad bit bigger than Ironhide and Ratchet, as he should be. Megatron howevern irks me. It seems none of the Decepticons were in scale. We should have had Leader class figures for Blackout and Starscream so the cons could be in scale. Stop whining. They made the Decepts bigger in the movie.

My Go$%#%#^& Bonecrusher is the only one that really pisses me off. That damn deluxe would have a problem tackling my 3 month old nephew, much less Optimus...

But Give me a leader class Prime anyday. Long as he's detailed we're ready to rock!!

2. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Rawk!

I always liked my Primes to be Mega sized. Large enough for the basics & deluxes to look up to, but smaller than many other bots.

If he's too big, then his work get's too easy. A little smaller ,and he can show what makes him Prime. By being able to outsmart and out maneuver the larger Cons.