Minor/Repaint: Optimus Prime Costume

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by The_Waspinator, Oct 27, 2007.

1. The_Waspinator

The_Waspinator Well-Known Member

Not a custom toy, but proof that I am the biggest geek ever:
    [​IMG]
    A quick lie-down and panel flip later:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I know it's not the prettiest costume ever, but it was fun to make and other people seem to like it. It's not quite done yet; I still need to do a windshield, headlights, and some kind of grill design both on front of the truck and on the "robot" chest, but overall I'm reasonably happy with it. This was my first costume and has thus been a learning experience; I might do a Bumblebee next and see if I can refine the ideas a little better....

2. Maximus_Prime

Maximus_Prime Graphicon

News Credits:
    For a first homemade costume it is pretty cool and with the added stuff it will look cool. I would try and find some tricycle wheels to use as the actual wheels.

3. ErechOveraker

ErechOveraker I'm with Plowking.

News Credits:
    haha it's so not-pretty that I. LOVE. IT. I hope you give out or get lots of candy in it. You should totally rock some blue snowboots with it too, to really bring the whole thing home. :D 

edit - and here I am assuming the costume is for Halloween - I'd totally hope it was though, because I'd wear it on then for sure if it was me!

4. ActionMasterZod

ActionMasterZod LarzArz on twitter, man.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Cool costume, but did you do something to the helmet to make it fit over your glasses? Because I have glasses and I really want to wear my glasses in the mask , but they don't fit.

5. The_Waspinator

The_Waspinator Well-Known Member

Yeah, I unscrewed and removed the lenses from the helmet so my glasses could poke out a little.