Optimus Prime accessory

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by kiko315, Jan 29, 2012.

1. kiko315

kiko315 Well-Known Member

I'm still not over the fact the Hasbro has abruptly ended the FE line, which I still find superior (thanks, soundwave) to the new RID line. I am, however, facing the fact, that RID is taking over, no matter how much I dislike the new molds for certain characters.

Okay, so here goes...

Will Hasbro, cashing in on gimmickry for the RID line (powerizers, weaponizers, etc), come up with a trailer for Optimus Prime? If there will be one, it's bound to have a gimmick that allows OP to use it. But still, the question is, will there be trailer? That peghole on OP's trailer hitch is really inviting...

2. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, he has used a trailer on two separate occasions. However, at the moment I can't think of what kind of gimmick a trailer would feature.

3. grayman

grayman The Alpha and The Omega TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I really hope that he gets a trailer at some point from Hasbro or from a 3rd party. The design shown in the show is just too cool.

4. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    As little sense as it would make, I'd expect the gimmick to somehow feature lighting up.

5. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I'd like a trailer that opens up to become a Cyberverse playset of the Autobot base seen in the animated show.

6. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    I think I saw a pic of someone using the dotm voyager trailer with prime and it looked quite good!

There's a ko version of that trailer available on ebay n stuff too so there ya go

7. Creaky

Creaky King of Puppies

News Credits:
    I've no idea how it'd tie into the show, but I'd love a variation on the DotM trailer we never got - where it turns into that big ring shaped weapons platform.

Transform it - lights and sounds. Remove a weapon from the trailer - lights and sounds. Place the weapon in prime's hands - the weapon lights up. Mix and match weapons to produce new lights/sounds effects.

It'd fit in with the gimmick perfectly. :D 

8. kiko315

kiko315 Well-Known Member

Lights and sounds are fine, as long as they're not functional in trailer mode.