Optimus Landing Theory

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ambi889, Feb 8, 2011.

1. ambi889

ambi889 Well-Known Member

When optimus flies in and lands, where did he come from before?
    The trailer gives me the impression that the battle has been going on for awhile and he was elsewhere perhaps on the Ark and then happen to come down and help the other autobots turn the tide.

Any thoughts?

2. Lurkertron

Lurkertron Rockerbot

I'm going to guess and say Russia. Although I do think he goes into space at some point.

3. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I have the impression that the Autobots want something in that building, and The Decepticons are blocking the entrance [thus Optimus taking faces so desperately] or backwards [The Autobots are protecting something the Decepticons want].

On the Optimus question, I think he came from the Moon, he was talking with Sentinel Prime and seeing if he would help them to turn the tide against the Decepticons.

If he accepted or not it's a matter of discussion.

4. rattimus prime

rattimus prime Scout Class Prime

I think he is trying to fight on as many fronts as possible, you he goes from one area to the next trying to find and destroy the enemy commander. It's like a video game were the player tries to go from command point to command point making sure the enemy doesn't gain any ground cause the AI is stupid.

5. ambi889

ambi889 Well-Known Member

That's interesting, but what would the autobots want? ancient artifact maybe?

6. garibaldiprime

garibaldiprime Banned

Oh man that would be awesome if thats the case! Imagine this massive battle in Chicago while Prime is away somewhere else and things look really bad for the autobots and the humans then in swoops Prime to save the day, like in the G1 movie! "Prime did it! He turned the tide!"
    Epic.
    Likely wont be that cool though, but still awesome to see him kick major ass.

7. Lurkertron

Lurkertron Rockerbot

Well the firetruck was leading, or at least with, the autobots (Sideswipe, Ferrari, Bumblebee, Ironhide?) in one of those shots filmed a few months ago. The one where they enter some sort of facility.
    I dont recall any sign of Prime there. Then again there were a few other Autobots missing. Einstein Wheeljack, Ratchet, Silverbolt? Wreckers etc.

But I'm starting to think now that maybe the firetruck is Magnus and Prime is off somewhere else, maybe reactivating Sentinel Prime and the Ark etc, whilst Magnus holds the fort. In comes Prime in the nick of time with "The Decepticons must be stopped, no matter the cost!" and goes old school crazy on the cons?
    The Ark then engages the Decepticon fleet, transforms into Omega Supreme and throws squiddy into space and somewhere along the line Megatron stabs somebody in the back before being beaten to a pulp by Arkangel Prime.

O.K I'll have a rest now...

8. jle1076

jle1076 Well-Known Member

wow yalls theories are stupid lol Sentinel Prime is the Fire Truck

9. Lurkertron

Lurkertron Rockerbot

I'm not saying he isnt but where's the proof, genius?

10. Cth

Cth Cthulhu

News Credits:
    Maybe Dempsey's character has something to control drones with or some evidence about Decepticons sabotaging Autobot reputations?

11. Ironhide4

Ironhide4 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Magnus still might appear, Sentinel is massively rumoured as the fire truck but i'd love it to be magnus and Optimus might've flown from near the fire ruck and Ironhide and back to the battle, maybe there's a distress call from sideswipe or ratchet to Prime.

12. Cth

Cth Cthulhu

News Credits:
    Really good theories.

I'd imagine it ends with the Autobots boarding the Ark to take the battle to Cybertron and to spare Earth from further harm.

13. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Final badass space battle on Cybertron against Shockwave and his army?

I think my brain exploded, give me a minute.

14. Cliff_prime

Cliff_prime Banned

They will added to the screen remember ROTF when the fallen appear and there was no bots in that shot and then they appear in that shot.

they will appear in that shot

15. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe Shockwave found Sam, anyone thought of that. :lol  no seriously: It is possible Megatron told Optimus of what Shockwave is doing so he flies there to help the Autobots stop it.

jD001

16. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was thinking he might have been in the air taking out one of the decepticon ships we see. Of course he does so and decided it's time to do land based decepticon face removals.