Optimsu and Megatron, Must See

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Zikmaster1000, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Zikmaster1000

Zikmaster1000 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  2. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    Nicely done.

3. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    well done, so the biblical plagues aren't immune to Cybertron it seems.
    I remember about 90% of those clips and pics being from Prime but are any of those also from Fall of Cybertron?

At 1:37 I noticed something...interesting, this is before Megatron was a Decepticon as he is pleading to the councilhis hands are different. We pay so much attention to the fact that his eyes changed color but his hands aren't talons or claws in that pic, so when you become a decpticon do your eyes not only change but your hands as well? They become...weapons?

4. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator

News Credits:
    Pretty good, the flames consuming all at the end actually gave me a little shiver. Brrrrrrrrrrr. :eek: 

5. lildevilchick

lildevilchick what the doctor ordered

That was pretty damn awesome.

6. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, this has always bothered me since the movies too, where someone like Jetfire, for example, defected from the Decepticons, but kept his red eyes...yet he was already more 'human' looking before, unlike the monstrous decepticons. Better examples also include Wheelie, whose eyes were still red in DOTM I believe, but he was also human-ish (fang .claw less), and then Frenzy had blue eyes in the first movie...

so it's not just a matter of eyes (as much as I believe it)...but since being a decepticon is a choice, do the new recruits just...upgrade themselves? The flashback scenes would imply that he sharpened his fingers into claws, and the same is true for every other decepticon...they all have sharp claws. This is interesting lol, like, as a joining initiation, what you have to do

7. crazyjeffy

crazyjeffy Hammertastic

Everytime I read this thread title I picture the Japanese pronunciation of Optimus.