optimal optimus primal headswap

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Aug 8, 2007.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

would it be possible to salvage transmetal optimus primals gorilla head and use it to replace optimal optimus primals gorilla head?

me i actually think optimal optimus primal would look better sporting transmetal optimus primals gorilla head in beast mode.

2. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I don't think it would fit; Optimal Optimus' head is on a flap that rotates and hides it in his alt modes. Also, TM Primal's head doesn't swivel. It'd be interesting to see, though.

3. killahbuny

killahbuny Well-Known Member

hmm wouldnt transmetals head be too small optimal optimus already has some wierd proportions i dont think he needs a shruken head to add to the list lol

4. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Yep, it could be done with enough ingenuity. However, it would look weird because it's way too small.

5. Psychrome86

Psychrome86 Well-Known Member

may i ask why you may attempt this feat?

6. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

Is that because it is a "transmetal" color that you think it would work better?
    The head on the toy matches the animation, so it works best for me.

7. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

actually its because i cant stand looking at his butt ugly gorilla head when it comes to the mouth and the teeth yeesh

me i figure at best he would make for a rather interesting take on the headmaster horrorcon apeface but with optimal optimus being bashed up into beign apeface as a beast wars era triple changer.

perhaps the same could be done to tigerhawk using trnasmetal 2 megatron parts to bash him up into being a beast wars headmaster horrorcon snapdragon triple changer as well.