optimal optimus hand mod how is it done?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Aug 11, 2007.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

people i have recent purchased a marvel megamorphs hulk figure for the multijointed fists and am considering swapping primal primes hands out for a set of optimal optimus primal hands that have beeen modified in such a way that it has the hulk hand and if possible the hulk thumb built on to it with the hulk hands and thumb bein g used to give the optimal optimus primal hands a more articulated set of fingers and hands.

which leads me to my question

what exactly would be the most suitable and effective way to mod the optimal optimus primal hands and the hulk hands so that enough of each hulk hand is salvaged along with the fingers and the thumb so that they can be entirely transferred over to the optimal optimus primal hands?

could somebody please elaborate on the matter or better yet post a pictorial how to guide on the matter?

2. Psychrome86

Psychrome86 Well-Known Member

the mad scientist at work again!

anyway, there isn't an optimal optimus with your mods here but it should give you some ideas of what you can do with different materials and tools. http://www.unicron.com/alterations/