Opticron Primal

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Liokaiser, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Great communication. Fast shipping service. Very nice packaging. Thanks again for the DC Universe figures. :rock 

2. solid_strider

solid_strider Plastic Crack Junkion

Real cool guy to work with, items were packed well and arrived very quickly. Don't hesitate to deal with him folks!

3. solid.wii

solid.wii Well-Known Member

Great transaction from Opticron Primal, my items came packed nicely and arrived here safe and sound. Thanks so much bud.

4. metrotitan

metrotitan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Excellent person to deal with. Bought a DCUC CNC Despero, and it showed up quickly, in good shape and packaged well. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with OP again in the future.

5. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    So pleased with a deal that just went down. Excellent packaging, great communication throughout this deal. Even tossed in some freebies. Thanks again man friend. :rock 

6. kavemon3

kavemon3 Well-Known Member

Just completed a transaction and could not be happier. Good communication and fast shipping. Shipping costs came out to be more than quoted and Opticron Primal honored his quoted price. A very honest seller.

7. tobuttica

tobuttica Well-Known Member

I bought a gang of DC Universe Classics figures and some Movie Masters for a super deal. Box was packed very well and communication excellent. Will most definitely check back for future purchases. Thank you very much!

8. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Just recently bought a Halo figure and extra accesory from Opticron Primal. Communication was good, packaging was nice, price was great, and shipping was super fast.

I would definitely recomend doing business with him, and won't hesitate to do the same myself in the future.