Optibotimus Reviews: Transformers Prime (RiD) Voyager Class: Megatron

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by Optibotimus, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Optibotimus

Optibotimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
  2. Reaper Cloud

Reaper Cloud Dark Wrecker

News Credits:
    Your review was 100% spot on! This was a major pain to transform! The legs having to peg in, then that last piece having to tuck in-between the wings was annoying! Also, those shoulder pad spikes were constantly getting in the way. lol

This is still a cool figure though. He will have to do, unless I luck out and get an Entertainment pack for the Deluxe version of Megatron.

3. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Well, I'm definitely glad to have gotten the Entertainment Pack (especially for the Megatron), and I don't even care that he's smaller anymore. That only matters when he's standing right next to the voyager Prime, the pack comes with a deluxe prime anyway, and the fact that I like his finish & gun a lot more help solidify my purchase. That last part was pretty big in my opinion, as I really do think it's the better figure overall.

Like, I'll probably still get the voyager Megatron anyway because he's bigger & because I also like the mold, but it's by no means the only option, or the overall winner in my opinion.