Optibotimus Reviews: Transformers Dark of the Moon; Deluxe Skids and Mudflap

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by Optibotimus, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Optibotimus

Optibotimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Enjoy guys

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  2. jazz_123

jazz_123 Banned

nice review

3. jazz_123

jazz_123 Banned

lol u were cracking me out man

4. Optibotimus

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    haha :)  glad to hear it!

5. The Bucket Kitten

The Bucket Kitten Meow... TFW2005 Supporter

Great reveiw, I agree with everything you said about the figures. That's why I have, or will have, their ROTF Human Alliance figures instead.

6. Demonicon

Demonicon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You know, if you're going to review some shit for people, at least make the effort to transform it right. Not move some piece here, saying "sure, I don't even care".

7. TCracker

TCracker おもちゃは今とても暑いです

News Credits:
    Nice review there :thumb 

8. Optibotimus

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    ummm i did transform them right, i just didn't go into too much detail with the transformations as i normally do. And you're right, i didn't care because i dislike the figures.

9. Snake_eyes1975

Snake_eyes1975 Peace through Tyranny!!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nope. He gains enormous credibility with me everytime I see one of his reviews when he calls it likes he sees it. I seem to share the same opinions as Paul, so when I see him give a review like this (especially his ultimate prime review) I know to stay away from it, because I will hate it as much as he does out of the box, therefore SAVING ME MONEY and angst.
    I think there are enough reviewers out there that will try to make a turd something its not, you could just watch someone else's review if your into that fanboy do no wrong attitude. I've learned, I've made purchases from other reviewers and been unhappy, saying to myself "what the hell were they thinking"???
    I almost feel like some reviewers think in the back of their head, they can't give a horrible review for something because hasbro might see it, and might not send them something free in the mail because of the negetive review, even though that has not, and never will happen.

The ONLY thing that could have made your review better was if you SMASHED them into the table, and said..."there! Now I really like em". Don't stop what your doin. Call it like you see it. And almost everytime I end up agreeing with you.

Car modes DO look nice...but stupid...retarded...DERPY bot modes do not make up for it. I buy a transformer if I like BOTH modes unless one or the other is amazing enough to make up for it. These bot modes are sooo bad, I swear, if they hit $1 on clearance, I will only buy them for the less than stellar mechteks, and extra joints for customs..

Once again...great job.

Dave

10. Optibotimus

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Hey Dave,

I seriously cannot thank you for the kind words. I get a lot of flack when i do a negative review on something, that it's somehow, less "professional" i guess. I have the leader Bumblebee and a lot of people want me to review that thing...yet i don't really want to cause i dislike it. And i know i'll send fans of Bumblebee into a nerdrage haha. I also do my best to call it like i see it. If i don't like it, i make sure that i don't water it down in my review so people can get a true feeling of what it's like for me to have something and not like it. If i don't like it, i don't enjoy it and it goes on a shelf for a long ass time till i finally do review it. Skids i've had since the early days, before he was released in stores, probably a good...4 months ago or so. He's sat around and didn't get reviewed because i didn't like him. I had him before many other people and could have reviewed him for the views, since he was so early...i just didn't care about him. Which is what i want to try and convey in my review itself. I'm happy to help anyone but i know i'm not ever going to make everyone happy. It's just the nature of things. But if you want, i'll gladly send you my skids and mudflap so you don't have to pay money for em :p 

11. The Bucket Kitten

The Bucket Kitten Meow... TFW2005 Supporter

[​IMG]
    'nuff said

12. Optibotimus

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    ^^LMAO