Opinions on Transformers Headmasters Master Force & Victory

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by CURAMEN, Dec 23, 2009.

1. mrhillz

mrhillz Changed his user title. TFW2005 Supporter

Headmasters was alright, if you can get past the fact that
    Optimus Prime dies again in the third episode, they blow up Cybertron and Hot Rod, Kup, and Blur go off to find a new Cybertron in the 9th episode

Masterforce was fun, kind of in a superhero or power rangery kind of way. I haven't seen much of Victory but I hear it's pretty good once you get into it.

2. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    I thought a lot of these episodes are on Youtube, subtitled.

3. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Headmasters, Masterforce and Victory are the only G1-based cartoons I find appealing. And I believe the English dubs do not deserve the odium that's been heaped upon them - they do a more than passable job of telling the stories, and that's what counts in my eyes.

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Headmasters is pretty weak. I think it is one of my least favourite series, all things considered. It's watchable and great to see these characters in animated action, but the story is weak, and the cast don't do a lot for me.

Masterforce is excellent. The characterisation and action, pacing are all great. All you need to do is get used to the different take on Transformers presented by the show and you're all set.

Victory is not bad, it's not as great as many think it is. Don't go in expecting it to be the best TF show ever made and you'll be fine. It's closer in style to one of the earlier Brave shows, in fact. There's a sense of the series getting back to its roots after Masterforce, but it does do it well. The characters are also awesome.

5. BlackzaraK

BlackzaraK deceptabum

News Credits:
    I agree with furry on this, but u should only watch them in subtitle...if you watch them in dub you will hate all three shows no matter how good they might be..