Opinions on Jetfire (ROTF)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Overlord Balder, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    Jetfire was great and a barrell of monkeys, but I doubt he's coming back. He was hilarious with his one-liners, "Bollocks", "I'm too old for this crap", "Stick the landing!", and of course, "Lemme show you how we brought the PAIN in my day!" And I just loved how he gets his blood pressure worked up, and is always itching and barking at people, "Oh SHUT UP. I told you I was opening a Space Bridge!" or "Oxidize and rust, LIKE MY WRETCHED SELF!"

I noticed in the DOTM Prime toy leaks, at least one of them's had some kind of Jet-appendage... maybe he still uses Jetfire's parts to honor the old Seeker after shamelessy throwing them off like junk after he was done with them?

Mark Ryan was a hammy, over-the-top, lovable character like Animated Wreck-Gar or Blitzwing, and I'd love for him to come back. :D 

2. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Jetfire was one of the few great Movie series charecters i liked, he's behind Ironhide,Jolt,Blackout,Barricade,Brawl,Bonecrusher and Scalpel.

It's a shame they had to kill Jetfire off in the end, And Optimus Prime just threw his parts off the ground without even any final word or a speach, I mean he gave one for Jazz.

3. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

He was too busy asking for faces.

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    He only took off the broken parts.

He never asked for the Fallen's face.

He demaned it. And so he got it. And then the Fallen died. And everybody (Read: Starscream and Megatron) learned not to fuck with Jet Prime.

5. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    I'd like for him to return. But if he's not gonna get resurrected, I'm hoping OP would continue to use his parts, they can be kept in the trailer, hehe.

Been also thinking that Jetfire's power to teleport should be added to OP's if that would be the case. :) 

6. Shockwave69

Shockwave69 Supreme Leader

watchin jetfire be the robot under neath chicago

7. buickanddeere

buickanddeere Well-Known Member

Maybe parts of JetFire on Prime in TF3? Didn't bother anybody they were parts of some dead decepticon providing Meg's missing arm and leg in TF2.
    "Parts, I need parts. Kill the little one". Or something similar anyways from the Dr. At the bottom of the trench while looking at a "dead" Megs.

8. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    I liked him more than Skids and Mudflap. I don't think he'll be back.