Opinions needed

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Soundblaster1, Sep 28, 2007.

1. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    I have an old game account I no longer use. A friend of mine that plays the game has offered me a decent amount for this account ($50)

So do I sell or not?

Before it gets asked:
    The name of the game is not going to be mentioned, but I will say... #1 hacked game, worst community out there, terrible customer service (reasons why I left)
    He doesn't have a problem with money, if he wants something, he gets it.
    Yes, this is against the games ToS
    Yes, I would like an extra $50 for whatever I want.
    This account took about a year and a half to build to where it is today.
    I really doubt I'll be going back until *COMPANY* gets off their asses and makes the game better... Last patch was JUST a way for them to make money. (since it will probably be NEVER, I can safely assume I won't be going back)

Thanks for your help.
    SB
    If this is in any way against the rules, I appologize in advance. I didn't really notice it in the rules though.

2. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

Sure. Sell it.

I had offers from people to buy my pre-NGE Jedi Account on SWG, but for personal reasons, I never sold it. I feel I'd rather let that character live in oblivion, then let someone else play him.

3. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Since he only wants the money and items, I think im gonna try to strike a deal with him... He gets everything but I keep my characters. He still gets a great deal, and my characters stay mine.