Opinion on eBay auction: Gigastorm

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by mineraljane, Apr 9, 2008.

1. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    Well, the buyer and I ended up working out a deal that we were both content with. Thanks again for your responses; it definitely helped with the bargaining angle.

Last edited: May 7, 2008
  2. unicronhq

unicronhq Banned

News Credits:
    well you are kinda limited on options. paypal will not really help you with a not as described claim since it is your argument against his word about damage stated in auction.

I would tell him to refund $20 and just deal with it...or try a paypal claim(good luck on that)

3. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

Check out the picture... he has it shot just right so you cant see the missing stabilizer on the foor *or* the missing cover. Go for the partial refund - $20 wouldnt be too bad. However I have a great idea for you. You got it for an awesome price - free shipping if you get that refund. Why not kitbash this giuy into a War Within Trypticon? A couple of ZOIDS parts oughta get it done right.

~Z

PS: I tend to ask for one or two more pictures before I bid on auctions like this.

4. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I agree he did only one pic and I cant even see the stabilizer thing plus you dont see his back. Gee wonder why?

5. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    Thanks for the responses!

Yeah, it just really burned me when he said that he didn't know that it came with a battery cover even though he had placed batteries in it to test the electronics. Seriously, has anyone ever seen anything that requires batteries not have a cover? That's just a really unreasonable claim to make.