Heavy/Scratch: Operation S.A.L.V.A.G.E #9 (Animated Menasor)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Treadshot A1, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Welcome one and all to my first ever no cheat combiner!!! Well, actually, there's a thread over in Radicons GD discussing whether this project would involve cheating or not, go look it up.

Anyways, i'm sure you've seen with S.A.L.V.A.G.E #2 my Animated Dead End, and a long time ago i made an Animated Wildrider. Along with that is my Animated Drag Strip, still sitting in pieces, and my complete but still annoying Breakdown.

Now it's Motormaster's turn. I'm stealing Sentinalsupreme's idea (thanks for the help buddy!), and using Leader Bulkhead for the base. However, taking a cue from Maximo Prime, i'm ditching the army truck alt. mode, and instead going for a full blown car carrier. That pretty much means...well, see for yourself.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

^Motormaster's Cab mode. Arms are left out to the side, most of the car shell removed to allow another car to ride on the remaining chassis.

[​IMG]

^The Trailer, from Cyb. Prime's Trailer. Also forms gestalt legs, to which WR and Breakdown will attach.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

^Full Alternate Mode: Car Carrier. Fits up to two cars, though the second one rides on top of the back, so is prone to falling off sometimes. Pictured here with Dead End.

Um, yeah, that's MM. Will update with more as progress is made on the Gestalt.

Attached Files:

2. Rafael_Oliveira

Rafael_Oliveira Oliver Raf Studio

Never thought of Bulkhead as Motormaster, great idea!:thumb :

3. hater06

hater06 Well-Known Member

hey thats pretty cool... i'm working on an animated menasor too but i haven't decided who i wanted to use as motormaster... its between voyager bulkhead, optimus and wreckgar... i can't wait to see how both of ours turn out.