Minor/Repaint: Operation: S.A.L.V.A.G.E #5 (Rumble)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Treadshot A1, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Yes, celebrate! It's another one of those projects Treadshot never gets around to finishing! W00t! :lolol 

For those who don't know me, i happen to be someone who loses interest in something very quickly, so i have a lot of half-done projects from days gone by that are screwed up in some way, which i never finished. Some of which are still salvageable (hence the title).

Yeah, that text is gonna be at the start of every S.A.L.V.A.G.E thread. :lol 

So anyways, i really loved the idea of using the Mindwipe mold for Soundwave, and Skystalker for the two minions, Rumble and Frenzy. I did Frenzy a while ago, but never finished Rumble due to having trouble applying red paint. Well, now he's done, and i'm quite happy with it.

As for why there's so much Yellow on him, i decided that since my first 2 Salvage projects had yellow stripe, everything i salvage will have Yellow on it somewhere. Plus it seemed to fit the yellow on the G1 toy's chest.

Oh, and yeah, i can count, this is #5. I realize 2, 3 & 4 are missing, they are still being worked on.

[​IMG]

Yes, his legs are black. Sue me, but that's how they were in G1, that's how they'll stay.

Also, FIBRIR!!! You know it's true.

Attached Files:

2. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    Let me help you... :D  FIXED!!!

btw awesome!!!!

3. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke A Man, Who Does Not Exist. TFW2005 Supporter

so what you guys are tellling me is you need ribfir fibers?? thats just odd!:p 

interesting concept here, good paint, I am not diggin the mold choice though, sorry :( 

4. coinilius

coinilius Well-Known Member

Certainly an interesting mold choice for Rumble... I've seen people do it as Laserbeak before, but this is a nice change.

5. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Heh, G60, you will be converted... RIRFIB!!!

Knight Convoy and Coinilius: Thans for the kind words, wouldn't really say it's an odd mold though, i stole the concept from ABX23 a while ago.

6. SpeedFreak01

SpeedFreak01 Well-Known Member

Wow, that's a great FRENZY. Yup, a brilliantly painted FRENZY.

7. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

You are sick.... ANd I like it.